2016-2017 Application Cycle (Class of 2019)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was accepted, but in a conversation with a faculty member today I was told that wait lists have also been sent out and more acceptances may be sent out depending on responses received from those who have been accepted. Hope that helps!

Thank you! By any chance did they say when we should be hearing back? Many of us have heard nothing but at the interview would told that everyone would hear back within 2 weeks to a month

I was accepted, but in a conversation with a faculty member today I was told that wait lists have also been sent out and more acceptances may be sent out depending on responses received from those who have been accepted. Hope that helps!

Thanks for additional information. But i was just wondering if a faculty member meant to say send out more acceptances from the waitlist? Or send out additional acceptances from who didn't hear back yet.

Either way, since they said a month during the interview, so i am assuming we should hear back this week.

Jthori, 

I am almost 100% positive that you will qualify for Medicaid if you are not working while in graduate school. If you are a dependent, then you can stay on your parents plan until you are 26. I am pretty sure Wayne State offers a decently priced health insurance plan for people looking to get on insurance. 

Does anyone know if they have decided the class of 2019?

I heard that they sent out all at once; 50 acceptance, some rejections, and a few waitlists. And that the rest of the people who haven't heard anything should be hearing this week because the accepted students' deposit was due this week.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived