2016-2017 Application Cycle (Class of 2019)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the last few application cycles and comparing statistics, it seems like most people find out within 2 weeks of their interview. In our case, this means we should hear back by hopefully this week, if not next. I know they said a month, but I think that's when everyone finds out. Fingers crossed everyone.

-Noimus 

Looking at the last few application cycles and comparing statistics, it seems like most people find out within 2 weeks of their interview. In our case, this means we should hear back by hopefully this week, if not next. I know they said a month, but I think that's when everyone finds out. Fingers crossed everyone.

-Noimus

Agreed, I actually counted it out on last years thread (# of days between interviews and notifications) and if they notify in the same number of days we could find out today! I wonder if this is the number one choice school for many of the people that interviewed or if a lot of people would turn it down if they got in somewhere else. Definitely is my top choice!

Gahhhh this anticipation is killing me! Part of me wishes I had never found this blog then I wouldn't know that last year people found out 10 days after their interviews and I would still be patiently waiting expecting it to take a month like they said!

Lmao same! 

Agreed. It couldn't be that they've actually already sent out a round of acceptances and coincidentally no one in this forum was in the top 50 to receive them right? Seems like that would be unlikely but it also seems crazy that no one has heard anything yet considering that they completed all of the interviews in this two days and last year people heard in 10 days. Does anyone remember how they worded it at the interview? Did they say a month or a few weeks to hear?

Archived