2016-2017 Application Cycle (Class of 2019)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just my assumption. I noticed that unless the program has rolling admissions or have the interviews in different months, the program notifies all the accepted applicants first, then the denied applicants last.

Honestly, i really wish that Wayne sends out another batch of acceptance and waitlist tomorrow or later. Wayne is my first choice program.

Go to resources, student resources, financial aid and if you scroll to the very bottom there is a link in blue to make an online tuition payment. Congrats to all of those accepted! Looking forward to meeting everyone at orientation! If you have any other questions feel free to PM me :) for those who didn't get in, don't give up! Get feedback, do everything they ask and reapply!!

Go to resources, student resources, financial aid and if you scroll to the very bottom there is a link in blue to make an online tuition payment. Congrats to all of those accepted! Looking forward to meeting everyone at orientation! If you have any other questions feel free to PM me :) for those who didn't get in, don't give up! Get feedback, do everything they ask and reapply!!

Have all the acceptances been sent out?  Many people still have not heard anything...

So this is kind of a random question but what does everyone plan to do for health insurance during the program while we are unemployed? Will we qualify for Medicaid? Curious if anyone knows what students in the past have typically done who aren't covered under parents or a spouses insurance

I received my acceptance letter on Monday around 12:30 pm. I'm SO excited! Can't wait to meet all of you!

For all those still waiting, I'm not sure if they sent out all the acceptance letters yet. Only 17 of us are members of the Facebook group as of now. I also did not hear of anyone getting a rejection letter yet. If you don't get in this cycle, ask WSU for ways to improve your application for next year. Wayne State University has an awesome program, and it is definitely worth trying again. Best of luck to everyone!

I received my acceptance letter on Monday around 12:30 pm. I'm SO excited! Can't wait to meet all of you!

For all those still waiting, I'm not sure if they sent out all the acceptance letters yet. Only 17 of us are members of the Facebook group as of now. I also did not hear of anyone getting a rejection letter yet. If you don't get in this cycle, ask WSU for ways to improve your application for next year. Wayne State University has an awesome program, and it is definitely worth trying again. Best of luck to everyone!

Does anyone know if all acceptances have been sent out?  Many of us are still waiting anxiously.....

Archived