2016-2017 Application Cycle (Class of 2019)

You do. However, if that was holding you up I think you would have received an email stating you did not meet minimum requirements. If I were you I'd have them sent to the office of graduate admissions today via ETS. Have you spoke with an advisor? The people at the front desk handle a lot questions, but it sounds like you should speak with an advisor.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to those interviewing!!! I'll see you next week... Im a current WSU PA student (class of 2018).

Keep your heads up for those that aren't interviewing! If you want this it will happen. I heard that so many times during interviews when I was feeling hopeless and I got into my top choice. It really is TRUE!!!

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions!

Congrats to those interviewing!!! I'll see you next week... Im a current WSU PA student (class of 2018).

Keep your heads up for those that aren't interviewing! If you want this it will happen. I heard that so many times during interviews when I was feeling hopeless and I got into my top choice. It really is TRUE!!!

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions!

Hey! I sent you a PM :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is everyone actually bringing with you to the interview? I'm interviewing here on Friday and it will be my first one. Should I bring copies of my resume or application or anything? Is anyone bringing a notepad and pen or anything like that??

I'm getting so nervous!

Archived