2016-2017 Application Cycle (Class of 2019)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got the email as well. Accepted. Congrats to the others that got accepted as well. To those that unfortunately didn't make the cut this year, don't give up! 

If anyone knows how to use Facebook let's start a Class of 2019 page. I have a Facebook but not too familiar on how to make something like that.

-Noimus

I didn't get anything from the program yet. it seems that the program also sent out emails to wait listed applicants too. I really hope that they send out additional acceptance/waitlist emails tomorrow or later, but I think it is very unlikely.....

Nothing is official until we hear back from them so I try to stay positive and make myself feel better. Good luck!

I didn't get anything from the program yet. it seems that the program also sent out emails to wait listed applicants too. I really hope that they send out additional acceptance/waitlist emails tomorrow or later, but I think it is very unlikely.....

Nothing is official until we hear back from them so I try to stay positive and make myself feel better. Good luck!

have you called the program??

Archived