2017 Applicant's- Post here

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hang in there guys! Here is some information that will help you transform any nervous/anxious energy into productive/studious energy. My recommendation is to squeeze in some studying not only for the entrance exam, but for the interview as well. One of my favorite mock interviews is on YouTube at the following hyperlink to help get your positive energy flowing: https://youtu.be/js8vmnePfyo

There are many PA Interview preparatory services out there. Personally, I paid about 20 dollars to "Dave DuBose, The PA Coach," and it was the best twenty dollars I've ever spent! He has more in depth services where he will evaluate your letters of recommendations and even do a real-time mock interview with you over the phone, but for 20 dollars I was able to listen to three audio recordings of other people who did mock interviews with The PA Coach. Each audio recording also comes with written transcripts so you can print them out and read them if you like. Dave DuBose also has a bunch of free videos on YouTube to help guide you. Take advantage of them!

Never forget that your professional experience, GPA, and recommendation letters help get you invited to an interview, but your performance in the interview gets you into the program. It has been said that the interview is the hardest test that we must overcome, so practicing for this moment will be setting yourself up for success! It is ok to be nervous, but get plenty of practice so that when the time comes, your demeanor has a graceful composition during the intense, fiery moment that will make your dreams come true.

Wonderful words of wisdom MMSPAC! Just hang in there everyone it takes time for the faculty and the rest of the team to send out emails. They are busy people and have a ton on their plates. From my experience applying last year and making it up to the Interview just know ANYTHING can happen even at the final moments....

What are you all using to study?  I've been going through A&P and Microbiology materials but thus far that's it...  I went to double check on the website to make sure I wasn't missing anything and I can't find any info.  I swear it used to be there.  

If anyone has any concrete information would really appreciate it -thank you! 

I think the took what the study guide was when they renovated the website. Im using the A & P book, Microbiology book, Medical terminology book and the introduction into healthcare book. Its a lot of material. My test date is on the 21st at AM. Im soooooo nervous. Praying this will be the year!!!

I think the took what the study guide was when they renovated the website. Im using the A & P book, Microbiology book, Medical terminology book and the introduction into healthcare book. Its a lot of material. My test date is on the 21st at AM. Im soooooo nervous. Praying this will be the year!!!

Thank you! And good luck!! I'm glad I'm not blind or crazy - I know it used to be there [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived