TTUSCH 2016-2017 Admissions Cycle

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To those who have received interviews: when was your CASPA verified and your Merlin application postmarked as completed?

Thank you!!

Last news I heard was the screening for my application was complete and my file is forwarded to admissions for further review!

Best of luck to everyone applying this cycle! :)

Did y'all received an email saying your application passed the screening and will be reviewed further by the committee? Just realized I only received an email that notified me of in-progress prerequisites, asking for a transcript of completed courses. I never got an email stating my file was forwarded to admissions for further review. What emails did y'all receive?

Did y'all received an email saying your application passed the screening and will be reviewed further by the committee? Just realized I only received an email that notified me of in-progress prerequisites, asking for a transcript of completed courses. I never got an email stating my file was forwarded to admissions for further review. What emails did y'all receive?

An email stating that all pre-reqs were met and that it will be sent for review.

I received an email today for my interview! Not sure what date I'm going to choose just yet.

My CASPA was submitted on 6/28 and verified on 7/5.

For those that are coming down for an interview and need a place to stay, I live in an apartment in Midland. I have a couch and an oversized sofa chair that pulls out into a twin bed. You are more than welcomed to stay a night or two. Feel free to send me a message or email me at clarissa2132@gmail.com.

Good luck to everyone! :)

Hey everybody, I have a question. I submitted my application and got that email stating that I have one pre requisite to complete, A&P 2, and to let them know when I completed it/if that changes. I was wondering if anyone whom has received an interview had pre reqs that they hadn't completed? I am trying to determine if not having that one pre req completed will keep me from getting an interview?

I will have the pre req done in a couple of weeks.

Hey everybody, I have a question. I submitted my application and got that email stating that I have one pre requisite to complete, A&P 2, and to let them know when I completed it/if that changes. I was wondering if anyone whom has received an interview had pre reqs that they hadn't completed? I am trying to determine if not having that one pre req completed will keep me from getting an interview?

I will have the pre req done in a couple of weeks.

That should not prevent you from receiving an interview. I plan on completing all of my pre-reqs this fall semester and have received an invitation for an interview.

Hey everyone! Quick question:) I have submitted the Merlin about two weeks ago and have not heard any communication as of yet! For those of you getting invites, was you invite email your first to hear from the program or do they first send an email confirming they have you application and are in review?! Thanks so much!

And congratulations to all of you! How exciting!

Archived