PANRE: How many people failed then passed?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My score went from 200 to 328.

Interesting, I also scored 200 but my revised score only went up to 276. I suspect it has something to do with the psychometric testing a subject that I don't begin to understand. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? CME Resources here I come.

and nobody's looking for a "scapegoat" either. what we're looking for is change in the way this nccpa organization is run and change in the monopoly they have over us and change in the way the cert/recert process is carried out.

and you're on perma-ignore as far as i'm concerned.

"perma-ignore" LOL now it's all coming together.

I find it ironic how most of the people taking issue here seem to have appeared after their exam.... Where was your call-to-arms before your test. otherwise it seems it took failing (or the perception you did) to spark enough interest...you were fine with it before you personally had a real/perceived issue

I also was one that failed then passed. I just spoke with a rep from NCCPA and she was very accommodating to questions I had about reimbursement of exam fees and study materials. I was instructed to email scanned receipts to "Heather" heatherr@nccpa.net Although financially I wasn't too affected after the initial news of failing, I hope to get some money back for some review books. I'm sure there is a lot of "what ifs" going around but if this testing error starts to evaluate flaws in our credentialing system then will I support any change. I'm not completely sold on the idea that one exam every six yrs can evaluate or maintain a standard of care. We control what kind of care we provide and if we suck then we can be fired, sued, or both

I actually mistyped here - My score went from a 235 to 75 points above passing. What I don't really understand is why when I got that thing that says where you rate compared with everyone else, why did it say that I was the only one down there in the low 200's. I was supposedly over 100 points below the next lowest grade. After finding this forum, ironically the night before the corrected scores came out, it seems like so many of you were also in the 200's. I am curious, were you also told you were the only one down that low? I took the exam Sep 6th. Thanks.

I find it ironic how most of the people taking issue here seem to have appeared after their exam.... Where was your call-to-arms before your test. otherwise it seems it took failing (or the perception you did) to spark enough interest...you were fine with it before you personally had a real/perceived issue

I guess I might qualify as one of those people. I never had an issue with the PANRE on the last 4 times I had to recert sure it was a PITA but it was just one more thing you had to do. The test was pretty clear cut and reasonable. The PANRE I took in Sept. was a completely new animal. Not only did I find many of the questions to be zebras my score just didn't make sense, it went down over over 190 points compared to the 2005 PANRE. Even though I have been in a non clinical role for >10 yrs it just didn't make sense to me with the degree of studying I did. After getting my results and being stonewalled by NCCPA I began roaming the web and found this site. Since then I have been posting on this topic. The issue, at least to me, isn't that I failed but the validity of the test and the lack of transparency on the part of NCCPA. In my opinion there are issues with the PANRE since the change in Jun and I don't think they have been entirely resolved by the recent NCCPA score revision. Pass or fail, that is on me, all I want is a level playing field. As always in matters like this YMMV

How dare I. Really. I LOVE the mob-mentality on display here. In today's society I would just be shocked to see someone stand up and say;

-I knew about the recert process before I even applied to PA school, and applied anyway.

-I waited, and didn't take every opportunity afforded to me to pass the test

-I have no one to blame but myself.

....I have as of yet to meet anyone who has failed a test and said they deserved to fail.

I too waited until my 6th yr in august to take it. believe me I had issues that could match ANYTHING you can come up with. So yes, i can "dare say" anything i'd like.....Had I failed I doubt I'd be blaming the process as much as some on this board. did the process make a mistake? Yes. Did it work itself out? Yes.

Those clamoring for a class action lawsuit should tone it down and recognize that actualy cost reimbursement hasn't been formally declined by NCCPA. Emotional distress/time lost likely will go no where just like an airliner that sits on the Tarmac for too long. NCCPA explained why they had to wait to clarify their mistake.

Two types of people in the world. Those that take responsibility and those that look for others to be the

scapegoats.

you are completely missing the point

stop and think about it........ 'pause'

NCCPA screwed up - there is no way that they did not know what was going on very soon after so many people started to fail - they stuck their head in the sand and in spite of MANY MANY emails and contacts from people that failed (search this board for other threads) they did not admit to anything.

As for your analogy of a plane sitting on the tarmac - this is so far off as a comparison I really don't even understand it. Go back and learn about the legal system -in order to sue you have to sustain an injury - $$ or physical or mental. As well the 'contract' of a plane ticket specifically addresses this.

I have NEVER seen anything anywhere from NCCPA saying they are not responsiblefor scoring errors or interface errors - at bare minimum people suffered a financial injury by having to retake and pay the exam fee again, then there is the anxiety induced, additional exams purchased, days offs and all the other expenses people might well have experienced. What about the fact we are one of the most trusted professions with the ability to prescribe all the way through schedule II drugs and assist in major surgery and perform procedures to the general public. There is likely an argument to made that NCCPA's actions endangered the public through their error.

This is not just a 15 min delay on the tarmac and to make such a comparison makes me wonder how well you have thought this through

Again I ask, what do you think would happen is USLME had a similar thing??

As for waiting till the 6th yr and last test cycle - that sounds like a women assaultedat a bar 'had it coming to her' as she was drinking in the bar - sorry for such aharsh comparison but it just blows my mind that you do not see the liabilitythat NCCPA has - and then to blame someone for waiting till the last test cycleis just sophomoric

I am just returning from the CME resources review course in Vegas (Still at airport). It was a great course. I am do to recertify for the 2nd time next month.  When I got to the course on 10/3/11  I was very concerned when I found out, there were almost 20 individuals out of 210 students that failed there PANRE in recent months, and are now here to take review course for their 2nd try of the PANRE.  All of these individuals were highly skilled, and very well respected by there supervising MD's, and Hospital instituitions.  Many of them give back to the community and  teach as adjunct faculty at PA programs, volunteer on medical missions to Africa etc.  Yesterday when the news came of the scoring error, almost all of them converted from a failing grade to a  passing grade, we were all very happy for them, and they too felt very relieved.   <br>These individuals went through a significant amount of  mental trauma, anxiety, loss of quality family time.  Many of them did not do anything this past summer except study, and were further disturbed once they found out they failed. Some were self employed, so they have no vacation time, cme time, CME allowance, and if they don't work, they don't get $$.   They all felt humiliated, and embarrassed in front of there family, kids, and employers. Its disheartening what these PA's went thru, they once were heroe's at their workforce, and  homes, and now they were labeled as FAILURES by the NCCPA.  Many of these guys were recertifiying for the 5th time and never had failed previously.  Many felt they don't know how else to prepare, as they thought they initally gave it there best.   Some even started to make preparations in case they failed again, causing loss of jobs ,  taking loans from family members etc.  <br><br>I think all the PA's should unite, and need to take a serious look at this recertification process.  It is unreasonable for the NCCPA to have the final say for your future. Our profession can work successfully just like all of the other mid level providers (NP's, Pharm D., RT) without having to take an exam every 6 years, and causing mental trauma on us, and deviating our focus from our loved ones, and patients.  <br>If we are not good clinicians, our supervising MD's, and Hospital institutions should make that judgement, and take action on us if needed, not NCCPA.   Our profession is growing by leaps and bounds, and the number of PA's in the field is rising exponentially, which means we are all easily replaceable.  We should not have added stress of passing an exam every 6 years.

I think legal action should be taken for this mess up. This could have been fatal, as far as one even commiting suicide!

We should all get together, and voice our opinion.

Facebook would be a great tool to get everyone together.<br><br><br><br>

ludacris.. You're a tool. Your grammatical error of the rapper's name belies your ineptness. Feel FREE to look me up on the board of medicine in sunny Fla. I don't need to hide behind an anonymous screen name like you.

Funny how my analogies are so far gone, so off base, yet now I'm seeing a comment about suicide and now you attempt to bring a rape analogy on board!?!? Ventana, I get the feeling that you support the notion that one should presume that they will pass "just because" ? Again if someone takes their career so seriously I just can't conceptualize how they would allow themselves to risk everything by waiting till the last minute to secure their livelihood (by taking a Vegas based review course?.... wow talk about being totally focused) . Live responsibly... accidents/mistakes/errors...life happens...be prepared.

The Tarmac analogy stands. Please sue the NCCPA. IMHO I don't think it will get far. Why? b/c despite all the idle chatter here I didn't see any concrete effort to mobilize before the NCCPA announcement, and quite frankly I'm willing to bet it won't happen now either. I just don't see a group of annonymous posters taking a public stand.

I improved in 18 out of 20 areas, but my score dropped....when I called NCCPA and the emailed, I was totally treated like I was just "whining" that I had not passed. I explained that it was statistically impossible to improve in 18 of 20 areas, uin most cases more than 20 percentage points, yet still have my score drop by more than 100 points! I was told that the score was accurate, and that I could sign up again. I emailed a detailed analysis of each of the areas showing substantial growth and was STILL told that the score was correct. SOOOOOO frustrating! It made me question if I was in the right profession. My wife was stresses, I was stressed, and I could not see how to pass any future test, since actually improving across the board dropped my score. I feel vindicated somewhat, considering they admitted to an error, but am ticked that I was treated as if I were just complaining for no reason. They also told me that, AS A POLICY, they do not rescore exams. I replied,"Even if there is a question of validity?" and was told, "We stand by our scores. You can take the test again." Don't they realize how time consuming and stressful it is??????? My "C" was removed...not a good feeling. I had been looking to change from one office to another, but was told that the new job wanted a certified PA< which I no longer was. Opportunity lost....thanks NCCPA. I think they need to be sued to listen!

ludacris.. You're a tool. Your grammatical error of the rapper's name belies your ineptness. Feel FREE to look me up on the board of medicine in sunny Fla. I don't need to hide behind an anonymous screen name like you.

Funny how my analogies are so far gone, so off base, yet now I'm seeing a comment about suicide and now you attempt to bring a rape analogy on board!?!? Ventana, I get the feeling that you support the notion that one should presume that they will pass "just because" ? Again if someone takes their career so seriously I just can't conceptualize how they would allow themselves to risk everything by waiting till the last minute to secure their livelihood (by taking a Vegas based review course?.... wow talk about being totally focused) . Live responsibly... accidents/mistakes/errors...life happens...be prepared.

The Tarmac analogy stands. Please sue the NCCPA. IMHO I don't think it will get far. Why? b/c despite all the idle chatter here I didn't see any concrete effort to mobilize before the NCCPA announcement, and quite frankly I'm willing to bet it won't happen now either. I just don't see a group of annonymous posters taking a public stand.

oh boy I give up - the only thing worse then someone who speaks before thinking is the person that continues to hold fast to their ideals even when they have been proven likely wrong - the whole idea of a test is that you have to study and pass and some people should fail.... keeps the respect up in the profession.

To say a contact law issue between you and an airline about a delay on the tarmac shares no similiarities to the current situation - in the fact you continue to stand by the analogy merely proves to me that you are unwilling to learn, unwilling to reconsider and truly not a thinker

To continue to affirm that it is someone's fault for failing as they took it at yr 6 makes me think you never had to fight hard for something you wanted in life, or never fell on hard times for a year or two where every ounce of energy was spent just getting through the day. Matters not as bot prove to me that you lack critical insight into life experiences and are very immature in your thought process and articulations.....

thank goodness for the ignore button on this forum

oh boy I give up - the only thing worse then someone who speaks before thinking is the person that continues to hold fast to their ideals even when they have been proven likely wrong - the whole idea of a test is that you have to study and pass and some people should fail.... keeps the respect up in the profession.

To say a contact law issue between you and an airline about a delay on the tarmac shares no similiarities to the current situation - in the fact you continue to stand by the analogy merely proves to me that you are unwilling to learn, unwilling to reconsider and truly not a thinker

To continue to affirm that it is someone's fault for failing as they took it at yr 6 makes me think you never had to fight hard for something you wanted in life, or never fell on hard times for a year or two where every ounce of energy was spent just getting through the day. Matters not as bot prove to me that you lack critical insight into life experiences and are very immature in your thought process and articulations.....

thank goodness for the ignore button on this forum

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you :)... guess we'll just have to agree to disagree

Ventana, thanks for pointing out the ignore button! I just used it. I'm new to the forum so I was unaware and could not take those insensitive posts from Lipper anymore. I remember one he posted on a different thread a while back suggesting that some people who "failed" actually were possibly faking it to rally against the system. Someone who was victimized by the NCCPA error was simply trying to vent. Lipper may be one of those people that just wants to always be the voice of reason and I sincerely hope that he does not intentionally mean to hurt others (at least I hope not). But people who are venting were indeed actually wronged and did indeed have this error affect them tragically. They don't need to be told that "the truth hurts" or be blamed that they waited until their 6th year. One poor PA had to try to work and take care of his dying wife on hospice in his 5th year. I do not think it felt good to him to read Lipper's ALL CAPS accusation that he deserved the failure mistake because he waited until his 6th year. I guarantee that there is no way these comments would come from him if he were one of the wrongful failures. It did not happen to him and imagining it is not the same as living with it and the stark dismissal that the NCCPA gave each time they were questioned. So please, please, Lipper try to refrain from making these people feel worse than they already have been feeling for so long. I'm sure you don't mean it. Thank you.

The very fact that a 6th yr exists supports the notion that there is nothing wrong with waiting until then to test.

Personally, I have always taken the PANRE at the beginning of the 6th yr without a problem. In one sense, I was not affected by this since I'm not due to re-cert until 2014. On the other hand... I AM affected by this because it clearly demonstrates that the NCCPA holds the "keys to the kingdom" but doesn't seem to take that job very seriously and doesn't seem to feel the need to be accountable to actual PAs. This needs to change. Their blunder has actually legitimately put the question of validiy and neccessity of recertfying q6 on the table.

The whole idea that one should always take the PANRE in the 5th yr "just in case" is indicative of someone who lacks confidence in themselves and their ability to study, digest, retain and regurgitate info. Its really not compatible cognatively with someone who "knows medicine" versus someone who simply regurgitates medical factoids.

The NCCPA screwed up... then stonewalled. When it got too big... they "sort of" admitted to their error.

Neither Phyasst nor B.Lipper could possibly know who or how this affected the untold numbers of people told they failed who obviously hadn't... and minimizing or outright dismissing those who have had the courage to detail their family, employment, and psychological hardships secondary to this significant event... here on this forum... is the classic works of "jackrabbit-toolery."

C-

The exam is administered now; certs don't renew until 1/1/12. It seems impossible that anyone could not be "fit for duty" on the basis of retaining the "-C".

Mental hardship and review costs are another matter altogether.

Do we know how long the failures were occurring before the NCCPA responded to the test takers?

It sounds like the found the error, notified the PAs, and have a plan to reimburse expenses.

Not being argumentative, but I didn't see where they screwed up- other than not responding faster than the failing PAs wanted them to.

Andersen...

We are within the standard 60-90 day "I will NOT be renewing your contract" timeframe.

It is very possible that some of the folks who didn't pass (but really did) informed their employers and it caused some work place tension, stress, etc. It is also possible that a failure was the last peice of ammunition a malignant provider/physician/practice manager needed to write the termination or "we will not be renewing" letter.

It is also not very hard to see how these false failures would/could affect employment prospects and potential job offfers.

As for how long before a response from the NCCPA... we know that it has been discussed here on this "obscure little forum" since early August with NCCPA outright refusing to even discuss or acknowledge a problem to those adversely affected and afraid of loosing their income, and livelyhood.

When one considers that it has been repeatedly stated that only about 1 in 10 PAs even know about this forum/website... I feel comfortable extrapolating that the number of folks affected by this seems to be significantly larger than the number of folks posting about it on here.

We just don't know how many or to what extent... so to definitively state that this really affected no one... or to outright minimize the psychotrauma of it or to be dismissive of this is fool-hearty and simple "toolery."

Aside from the actual mistake of allowing the tests to be mis-scored... or the "get over it, study harder, send us more money and try again dumba$$" attitude the NCCPA displayed... this incident clearly illuminated the fact that the NCCPA is NOT really accountable to the actual PAs and can do what it wants. Which is a PROBLEM when you consider that they are the key to us being able to practice.

From a personal perspective...

If this hadn't been caught, and either JmJ11 or I had received a false score of 200 on that test... and was treated like the MANY have reported they were by the NCCPA when they tried to secure a reasonable recourse... we would have to close or sell our practices.

I received the news on Thursday, October 6th by email from NCCPA that I did actually pass my exam and not failed like they reported on my September testing of the PANRE. I was able to view my scores again and I had indeed passed! Today, I decided to look at the web site again because I guess I am a little paranoid about the NCCPA and looked at my record and it states that I have outstanding requirement needing to fulfill my certification. So I looked at the page with the exam results and now my results are missing for the September exam and I have in place of it that my PANRE results are pending there receipt of the score and they will notify me within a 3 week time frame from when I took the PANRE. (which is now over 3 weeks?) This is the same type of listing that occurred when I took the exam in September and I was looking to see if my result were on there a week after I took the test. My question is did anyone else receive the email that their results were changed from failing to passing and they looked up their results either Thursday or Friday and were able to see their actual score? And do they still have access to those score results today on the NCCPA website under their record? Or is there a reason now our test scores are under question again?

The time has come for a change. I was at the cme resources conference in Las vegas, and one of the PA's called his wife who is a lawyer, and her firm started to investigate this matter, and said this is a solid case, and a similar situation occured with the SAT in 2007, where it was incorrectly scored. A class action lawsuit was filed and there was a settlement for $2.85 million dollars. See below article.

http://tech.mit.edu/V127/N31/satlawsuit.html

Both myself and the PA were not directly involved, as we are going to recertify within the next month. But for those that are effected I urge you guys to please do something, this can revolutionize our entire future. Most of the PA's at the CMe resources conferences were from specialties like ortho, derm, surgery. Almost 20 of the 210 attendees at CME resources found out on Thursday 10/6 (Day 4/5 of the conference )they converted from failing to passing grade.

Most of us are studying things that we will never use in our respective speciaties, like Pediatric vaccination schedule??really annoying, psych disease's , optho , ent etc. If NCCPA want's our money they should just ask for it, I think most of us would not mind paying a fee to make them happy, as long as we don't have to take a stupid exam every 6 years.

We need a good leader-like personality to start this, and I believe we should start with facebook, as this can get viral very fast. (fyi. the revolution in egypt started with facebook), this site (physicianassistantforum.com) is great, but most people just don't know about it.

Respect your opinion of "jackrabbit-toolery" Contrarian, I choose to see an attitude of "why do today when you can it put off until tomorrow", and presumptuous attitudes as a whole other animal. A 6th year exists because life happen and not everyone can take it for whatever reason...So the 2yr window occurs to be fair to everyone, not just a select number that have to ask for it. Assuming that those taking the exam 5th year to insure passing for the sole reason of proving competency misses my point completely.

The same thing has happened to those testing the USMLE, and I'm certain their web boards were fraught with the pitchfork-mob calling for it's ouster. NCCPA has given a well-reasoned explanation regarding it's Psychometric scoring error...having read the paper on the link provided they do need #'s before they can respond.

Imagine if, just if the NCCPA would have responded to the inquiries for faulty scoring. "Yes Testtaker-1, we aren't 100% positive the score is accurate. We'll let you know.......Meanwhile, as the clock ticks torwards December 31 time is running out for review courses and study time. But those people convinced they should have passed just continue to sit around and do nothing....Then the bomb really drops; ..... "Dear Testtaker-1, we find your results to be accurate....good luck with the next exam...PS you've got 2.5 months geter done...."... meanwhile 3 months of lost time has occured, putting even more pressure and hardship on those people.....

My point is we can sit here and arm-chair quarterback our way to the perfect solution, but given the circumstances I don't see how it could have played out differently. Which leads me back to my original point.....Accidents happen....What if you're in a car accident 6th year and can't concentrate due to injury or rehab or whatever other reason....Is it now "jackrabbit-toolery" to have taken the exam 5th yr??

We can discuss the realm of possible outcomes because of this presumed failure (ie the angry employer etc)... but that's all speculative and can be bantered easily back in the other direction..The fact remains the "C" status can not/will not have been lost leading up to this error.

It is tragic that people suffered emotionally. I began reading the board, of people inexplicably failing prior to taking my exam. That didn't help at all. And I for one HATE formalized tests... Likely I would have become a wreck had I failed. However I know myself, and I would have found a way, dug in like a tick and gotten it done. And I would have wished, that I had taken it 5th year.

Just a thought as I am merely pre-pa and nowhere near the PANCE, let alone the PANRE. The GRE was totally revamped this year (aug 1st). Accordingly, the organization who administers the test will not release any new test scores until a statistically significant number of people have taken the new test so that the scoring system can be standardized. To my understanding this will take 3-4 months. One could probably safely assume that there are significantly more GRE test takers than PANRE takers in any given month. If it takes 3-4 months for the new GRE to become standardized, one would imagine that the NCCPA would need at least that period of time before they could feel even relatively confident that the scores from the new version of the PANRE are statistically relevant. Just my $.02.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

... [latest nonsense]...

Yep... more of the same...

Assuming that those taking the exam 5th year to insure passing and if not having more chances to pass and maintain certification misses my point completely...

The fact seems to be that taking this test is a mere formality for many PA-Cs... as statistics show that MOST of us are in Specialties and this test is a primary care test regardless of what they label it as. This "formality" was something that most of us just accepted as required to practice and/or maintain a certain level of practice autonomy even if our respective states didn't require it for licensure. We trusted the validity of the test and/or atleast the validity of the testing process. That trust has been shaken. Especially in light of the underwhelming, inadequate and un-reasoned, non-respectable responses to basic inquiries about the test... when you consider the implicatiuons not passing may have.

As a mere "formality"... many of us actually learned the medicine we practice daily and merely needed q 6 yr brush-ups on the other areas that the test covered. So its very reasonable to consider that someone who has been a PA for 24yrs and has easily passed the PANRE 3 times in the past and has kept up on CMEs should/would only need cursory but directed preparation for this test... that really adds nothing to their daily practice of specialty medicine.

So it shouldn't be too difficult for you to wrap your mind around the idea that "knowing" medicine is one of the reasons why some aren't really in a hurry to take a day off to take this test and why they may wait until the last minute to do it.

In my case... I either have to drive 90 miles north into Canada or 90+ miles south to take this test.

The problem many are havng here is with your adding insult to injury with your insistance on making this about the actual test takers waiting to the 6th yr... or not studying enough, or doing what YOU would have done to prevent this. When this IS really about NCCPA screwing up. Or one of NCCPA's subcontractors that they are responsible for screwing up. As the FACT remains that undoubtly some of the false failures were folks who took this test in their 5th yr and likely folks who DID study dilligently, properly and thoroughly.

Yes YOU took the test and by the grace of a higher entity... your test was score correctly. Now you presume to log on to this forum and castigate and blame the folks who didn't recieve that grace. YOUR "luck of the draw" is being framed here in your responses as if YOU did something right or different and somehow directed your favorable outcome.

YOU DIDN'T...!!!! THE NCCPA simply did not screw up YOUR scoring.

The actual problem was on their end... NOT that of the testers so please stop making this about the testers.

The fact is... YOU could have been the author of the entire test and knew ALL the answers, and tested in the 4th yr if it was possible... but if the damned test is scored wrong... it wouldn't matter because you would have still failed.

Reminds me of a couple times in Paramedic AND Nursing school where the instructors keyed the "Scan-Tron" wrong which resulted in significant numbers of classmates failing. The difference there was, that they immeadiately checked, hand re-scored, changed the grades and admitted their errors. They didn't stand in front of the class and pontificate about study habits/skills and test scheduling.

Since we are imagineers...

Imagine if the NCCPA would have used but a meager portion of the millions of dollars they make off of US each yr and responded to the inquiries for faulty scoring with a real live customer service rep instead of a form letter.

"Yes PA-C Doe, we understand your concern and are looking into this. I can assure you that we take these issues seriously. We are logging any/all complaints, following the situation closely and will update you with any findings As a reminder PA-C Doe, Your certification doesn't expire until Dec. 31.. In the interim, we would encourage you use this time to prepare to re-test to maintain certification. Would you like to register for a re-test now? I can schedule that for you now over the phone. Thanks for continuing to support the PA profession by remaining certified. We will be in touch."

Imagine that... instead of a form email basically doing what you have been doing in this discussion...

Which basically equates to: "Quit whining, get over it, you should have tested sooner in the 5th yr and studied harder, send us more money and try again dumba$$."

You also seem to want to make this about the timing of when people decide they want to review or discuss the validity and/or rational and/or reasonableness of having to re-cert at all. It really doesn't matter when these things are discussed, reviewed or re-examined or what re-sparks the debate to make it a valid discussion that really doesn't require YOUR approval.

So what a bunch of people failed... and now a question of neccesity was sparked.

Apparently the discussion needs to be had, because it is the initial "Official Response" or lack of response to the inquiries that many here have a problem with.

So.... the POINT you seem to be completely missing is:

We are beholden to a organization that makes millions every yr off us... and only exist because of us... who has demonstrated that they don't feel they need to answer to US.

THAT IS A PROBLEM.

Archived