2012 applicants?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm trying to go this month as well :smile: if not I will try to go in February. I just saw the video.. these plans they have for MoVAl are awesome and give the city a bright future instead of the bad reputation it has. I pass by the construction of Nason Street everyday.

Thanks Pam. If I am not working I will be there this month. Has anyone seen this video?? Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

Launchbrick,

I'm doing my best to save too. Obviously how much depends on your lifestyle, but we can both agree as future p.a. students (crossing fingers) we won't be doing a whole lot other than studying lol. With that said, how much (estimate) are you preparing to save to get through 2years at full-time status? Also, are you commuting from home or do you plan on moving near campus?

Hi all,

Am I expecting a feb decision or is march-April decision time? The program receptionist told me they've recd about 300 applications. Good luck to all.

I called the school and I'm sad to hear the director is retiring :-(

I went to one orientation class and I think ms Middleton said the school will be requiring bachelors after 2013.

Thoughts? And best wishes to all!

Laura ( movalle hopeful 2012)

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.687210,-117.150164

Hi all,

Am I expecting a feb decision or is march-April decision time? The program receptionist told me they've recd about 300 applications. Good luck to all.

I called the school and I'm sad to hear the director is retiring :-(

I went to one orientation class and I think ms Middleton said the school will be requiring bachelors after 2013.

Thoughts? And best wishes to all!

Laura ( movalle hopeful 2012)

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.687210,-117.150164

Our letters were dated around March 28th or 29th last year... one thing you need to know about PA schools...everything runs behind... you just have to chill and not worry, because it will all work out in the end. Most of us are type-A personalities but we all learn through the program to chill a little, because the program does have our best interest at heart. And it's not just our program that runs behind... I have friends who have gone to other programs and it's the same way. So, expect a response the end of March, and if it comes in February, you will be pleasantly surprised. :)

Yes, we will miss Dr. Middleton. Hopefully we will get someone in soon who will make a smooth transition.

Our letters were dated around March 28th or 29th last year... one thing you need to know about PA schools...everything runs behind... you just have to chill and not worry, because it will all work out in the end. Most of us are type-A personalities but we all learn through the program to chill a little, because the program does have our best interest at heart. And it's not just our program that runs behind... I have friends who have gone to other programs and it's the same way. So, expect a response the end of March, and if it comes in February, you will be pleasantly surprised. :)

Yes, we will miss Dr. Middleton. Hopefully we will get someone in soon who will make a smooth transition.

Looks like i'm out of the running guys. I received my rejection letter already :( good luck to you all. I will be applying for next year again.

I'm sorry. I know it's heartbreaking. Maybe you can make an appt with the office and find out how you can improve your application? I know that is usually an option... I remember a few people on here did that last year. Also, did you apply anywhere else? Have you heard from them yet?

It was very heartbreaking... :( I haven't applied anywhere else and I put all my eggs in this basket and was just hoping for the best. The reason why I got rejected ( a lil embarassing) was because of my GPA in my core sciences. I will be retaking my Anatomy class to up my GPA :)

Last year I applied to only 3 schools and didn't get in, it was quite the bummer. This year I applied to 21 schools and traveled all over interviewing. I got accepted at an university far away from California but at least I have some sort of future now. Keep at it!!

Archived