2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everyone!

Just wondering if anyone who interviewed on 10/22 has heard back?  I loved it there and meeting the staff during the interviews just solidified this as my top choice!  Good luck to all!

My family sends me this when I get anxious about waiting so I am hoping you guys enjoy it and find it inspiring!

patience-because-you-know-that-someday-y

I have an interview scheduled for the 19th. What is the structure of the interview? Is it relaxed or very uptight and formal? 

Hi!  Was just wondering when USciences received your verified application and when you received the invite for the interview!  I submitted mine a little late so I'm trying to see where they might be in the review process and when I can expect to hear.  Thanks!

Hi!  Was just wondering when USciences received your verified application and when you received the invite for the interview!  I submitted mine a little late so I'm trying to see where they might be in the review process and when I can expect to hear.  Thanks!

They received my verified application mid-June, I am not sure the specific date.

Can anyone tell me after submitting the supplemental application how long they waited to hear back for an interview invite? thank you!

I submitted my supplemental the end of August and received an interview invite early/mid october! I know some people even heard earlier than that. So id say about a month to a month and a half after?

Archived