2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I submitted my supplemental application today. Hopefully this group hears back soon about interviews! Good luck everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too have submitted mine on the 4th. I am anxiously waiting for word. I fear they may wait till after the holidays to send us anything, but I have no idea.

Hope we hear soon!!!

I too have submitted mine on the 4th. I am anxiously waiting for word. I fear they may wait till after the holidays to send us anything, but I have no idea.

Hope we hear soon!!!

Have you been invited for an interview yet? I haven't heard anything from them. Hopefully they're just waiting for after the holidays.

Have you been invited for an interview yet? I haven't heard anything from them. Hopefully they're just waiting for after the holidays.

"We will do interview notifications after the holidays, you are correct.  I have all the materials you submitted to the program and would like to let you know that you do qualify for an interview. Interviews are granted in the order that we receive completed applications.

Because of the overwhelming number of applicants this year, we will be holding interviews even after we have filled the class in order for placement on the waiting list.  There is a possibility, however, that we will not be able to interview every single one of the outstanding candidates we’ve had this year.

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you exactly when you would be contacted with an interview invite but hope you find this information helpful.

All the best, and have a wonderful holiday!

Catherine"

Sooooooo....I guess it is still up in the air as to who will be given an interview date. It sounds like they have quite a few people who have done supplemental apps and they are still in line to interview.

Here's to hoping...

Shaun

Hey, if you don't mind me asking can you tell me what you asked in particular and provide the email address?

Thanks for posting this! :)

Sarah

Ms. Roth,

I am so grateful for the invitation to submit my supplemental application. I am anxious to hear back from the program for an interview date.

I don't want to assume, but are we going to hear about further interview dates after the holiday season?

I greatly appreciate it and am honored to hear from USciences.

Shaun Ring

SSG, US Army

Fairly generic email. Just an inquiry really.

Hope that helps you.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I interviewed on 12/21/15 and I have not heard back yet, I am guessing I won't for a few weeks with the holidays and all.  I did want to say that the program seems like it is really well put together and the new building for PA students is beautiful.  After speaking with current students it seems like they really enjoy it and having the summers off really helps.  I really hope to hear good news back from this school.  Good luck to everyone getting an interview invite!

Has anyone submitted the supplement and gotten a rejection letter? I submitted my supplement back in October and haven't heard anything. Assuming I didn't get in but think it's odd not to have received it in writing.

I submitted mine on 12/3 and have not heard anything either. I emailed someone but have not gotten a response

I don't think they send out rejection letters at all.  I think the only letters that they will send out are supplemental applications, interview invites, and acceptance letters.  Hope this helps and good luck!  Also, don't assume anything just yet.  I personally know a person in the program who had an interview in March and was accepted!

I don't think they send out rejection letters at all.  I think the only letters that they will send out are supplemental applications, interview invites, and acceptance letters.  Hope this helps and good luck!  Also, don't assume anything just yet.  I personally know a person in the program who had an interview in March and was accepted!

Do you think they finalize the class in March or April then? Thanks!

Finally got an email response. Submitted my supplemental I nearly December.

"Hi Kathryn,

I have all the materials you submitted to the program and would like to let you know that you do qualify for an interview. Interviews are granted in the order that we receive completed applications.

Because of the overwhelming number of applicants this year, we will be holding interviews even after we have filled the class in order for placement on the waiting list. There is a possibility, however, that we will not be able to interview every single one of the outstanding candidates we’ve had this year.

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you exactly when you would be contacted with an interview invite but hope you find this information helpful.

Best,

Catherine"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived