2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

I originally declined my interview spot due to financial reasons (out of state), but after sitting on the idea I decided give it a shot. I emailed EVMS and they still had spots open. I am interviewing Monday the 18th. I am driving up from Tampa, Florida. Since I am not from the area, I want to drive around to get a general idea housing, stores, etc.

I'm flexible as well! I wasn't sure which day I wanted to go. I figured if we all met the day before our interviews we'd be a little less tense the day of.

Hey guys I'm going to the meet and greet Friday before interviewing on Saturday. Like you said it would be nice to meet some people beforehand and see familiar faces the day of the interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, 

I originally declined my interview spot, but after sitting on the idea I decided give it a shot. I emailed EVMS and they still had spots open. I am interviewing Monday the 18th. I am driving up from Tampa, Florida. Since I am not from the area, I want to drive around to get a general idea housing, stores, etc.

Hi Dono,

What day are you getting into town and which interview group are you in Monday?

Hey everyone! I was offered an interview and scheduled it for Friday morning. Any of you who are planning to meet up on Thursday I am definitely down to do this!

I'm interviewing Friday afternoon but Scrub Lord and I are planning a meet up Thursday..the more the merrier! No details yet. I'll keep you updated as the time approaches.

Perfect! Are either of you from the area? I currently live in Norfolk and work at the hospital right beside EVMS so I have plenty suggestions of places to go when it comes closer to the time!

I believe he works there too! I'm coming from NC.

Hey guys,

I originally declined my interview spot, but after sitting on the idea I decided give it a shot. I emailed EVMS and they still had spots open. I am interviewing Monday the 18th. I am driving up from Tampa, Florida. Since I am not from the area, I want to drive around to get a general idea housing, stores, etc.

I live in Norfolk and work at a hospital right beside EVMS. I know the area really well and would be happy to give you suggestions/show you around!

Hi Dono,

What day are you getting into town and which interview group are you in Monday?

I might head out from Florida around Sunday in the early AM and stay in a hotel Sunday night. It is about a 12 hour drive for me. My interview is 12:45 pm Monday. What about yours? I would be up to meet as well!

I live in Norfolk and work at a hospital right beside EVMS. I know the area really well and would be happy to give you suggestions/show you around!

I would love any suggestions on housing, food stores, gym, things to do, etc. I have been researching the area using google maps, but it is not the same as being in the area. My interview starts at 12:45 on Monday might go till 5pm if you would like to meet up if you are not working.

I might head out from Florida around Sunday in the early AM and stay in a hotel Sunday night. It is about a 12 hour drive for me. My interview is 12:45 pm Monday. What about yours? I would be up to meet as well!

I would love any suggestions on housing, food stores, gym, things to do, etc. I have been researching the area using google maps, but it is not the same as being in the area. My interview starts at 12:45 on Monday might go till 5pm if you would like to meet up if you are not working.

I'm going to the meet at greet that night at 5:30 but I could meet up with you after, or if that doesn't work I can email you a list of things. we can figure it out. I have plenty of recommendations for all of those!

I'm going to the meet at greet that night at 5:30 but I could meet up with you after, or if that doesn't work I can email you a list of things. we can figure it out. I have plenty of recommendations for all of those!

We can play it by ear, but I might stay in the area another night since it would not be ideal to drive back that late. It's great that you are from the area and can help everyone out!

You guys are all making me so jealous! haha. I'm flying in from Minnesota Friday evening, but my interview is the AM session on Monday. I'm sure I'll run in to some of you guys at the meet and greets scheduled, but so far I haven't met anyone who is interviewing in my group.  Where my Monday Morning friends at??? :)

Someone gave a suggestion earlier about a coffeehouse, but if you have other suggestions that would be great! Even suggestions on what to do around the area. I'm not familiar with the area and I'll be there for three days, so it would be nice to play tourist for a day. A few of us will be attending the Friday meet and greet, but if anyone that's scheduled to go to the Friday or Monday interviews wants to get together, I'm in! 

Archived