2015-2016 Application Cycle

Hey everyone meeting tonight: I'm going to call and make a reservation for about 8-10 of us (from those of you who said you would be in) and we decided we're going to stop by the campus after. If anyone else wants to meet let us know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scrub Lord

Thanks JED617!

And it was awesome meeting up with the pre-PA gang this evening (best wishes morning crowd; you guys are gonna rock it)!  

Guest Scrub Lord

is anyone still considering sending a thank you note to their interviewers? I've always been taught to send one regardless to any one I interview with, but Thomas did say not to. 

Yup it is normally polite to send a thank you letter.  However, they completely understand that all (nearly 180) of the applicants are very grateful.  

I personally think they can make do without the letter of gratitude :)

There were two individuals that left their pamphlet of information for EVMS at public house Monday. One has a personal black folder with writing. If you left it or know someone who did, let me know. I can mail it out tomorrow or scan the information in a PDF form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived