2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in too! :)

what has everyone heard about EVMS? From either other people or the PA students we were paired up with. Likes/dislikes/didactic stuff. current or past students? Did EVMS prepare them well?!

Im up for any info! Thanks guys!

Very experienced professors, great PANCE pass rates, tied with a medical school, pretty consistent schedules (some programs switch their class schedules every 3 weeks, ours is the same for four months at a time)

Dislikes: it's a lot of work, but so worth it.  We're two semesters in and I'm amazed at how much information the human brain can fit

Very experienced professors, great PANCE pass rates, tied with a medical school, pretty consistent schedules (some programs switch their class schedules every 3 weeks, ours is the same for four months at a time)

Dislikes: it's a lot of work, but so worth it.  We're two semesters in and I'm amazed at how much information the human brain can fit

How do you feel about the traditional lecture learning method compared to lets say PBLor more small groups/case studies?

Congratulations to those who have received multiple offers so far!

I have not received a call either. I am dreading the rejection letter that may come my way. But if it does, I will not let it break me. I will just try and apply again next year. I have worked too hard academically and expereince-wise to give up now. From the bottom of my heart, I wish all of you good luck with your future endeavors to become a PA. #StayPositive

Best wishes,

Chessy

Hi,

Our admission offer process did not go exactly as planned this year. The school was updating the admissions portal and availability of the new portal was delayed several days. That is why we resorted to phone calls for the initial 80 offers. Once the offers went out electronically, using the new portal, applicants have 5 days to respond. So, our next round of offers will go out in the next 2 days.

Only after we have deposits for all 80 seats will we identify and notify those on the wait list. Some of those declined will be notified soon.

Sorry for the confusion. We had to be flexible in response to the programming delays.

Best of luck to everyone,

Dr. Parish

Hi,

Our admission offer process did not go exactly as planned this year. The school was updating the admissions portal and availability of the new portal was delayed several days. That is why we resorted to phone calls for the initial 80 offers. Once the offers went out electronically, using the new portal, applicants have 5 days to respond. So, our next round of offers will go out in the next 2 days.

Only after we have deposits for all 80 seats will we identify and notify those on the wait list. Some of those declined will be notified soon.

Sorry for the confusion. We had to be flexible in response to the programming delays.

Best of luck to everyone,

Dr. Parish

When evaluating applicants after the interview is the decision based off of just the interview or the interview and the application ?

Archived