2015-2016 Application Cycle

Hey I hope everyone is getting a chance to relax.

For those who are interviewing on Friday, would anyone like to meet at Aw Shucks Thursday evening? Delicious, convenient, and cheap!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm down for some seafood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaime that would be great, I'm planning on going to the Saturday meet and greet as long as no traffic issues arise

Hi Dinene, a86dech, and Dono,

Somebody needed to switch interview days, so now I'm interviewing on Friday afternoon (which works well for me too because I have to fly to CA Monday evening). Still can't wait to meet you guys at the Saturday meet and greet! 

For those who are interviewing on Friday, would anyone like to meet at Aw Shucks Thursday evening? Delicious, convenient, and cheap!

Count me in! Any thoughts on the time frame? I'm hoping for a bit on the early side (6ish?) because I have an hour drive and still want to get a good night's rest before Friday :)

Guest Scrub Lord

Count me in! Any thoughts on the time frame? I'm hoping for a bit on the early side (6ish?) because I have an hour drive and still want to get a good night's rest before Friday :)

That's completely understandable. I was thinking sometime around 6:30 when the traffic dies disperses a bit.

Hopefully there will be enough time for everyone to check in, unpack, walk a bit, and take in the sites :)

Count me in!

Guest Scrub Lord

Hey guys...Im dropping out and giving up my interview slot so hopefully this helps someone...going to NP school instead...good luck to all

NP's are amazing in what they can do and change can happen to anyone.  I wish you well on your future education endeavors bud

Depending on when I get into town I would love to come!

That sounds like a great idea.  Count me in!

That's completely understandable. I was thinking sometime around 6:30 when the traffic dies disperses a bit.

Hopefully there will be enough time for everyone to check in, unpack, walk a bit, and take in the sites :)

That sounds good to me, if it works for everyone else :) Glad you know the area well enough to suggest a yummy place to eat and know when traffic improves!

If anyone would like to see where interviews will be held and where to park before we go to aw shucks I'd be happy to show you! I work at the children's hospital right next door so I'm very familiar with the campus

I'm driving in thursday night and would be interested meeting!

Guest Scrub Lord

Depending on when I get into town I would love to come!

Welcome to the party friend!

That sounds like a great idea.  Count me in!

The more the merrier :)

Hey all! I'll be interviewing Friday morning - my wife and I may join the group at Aw Shucks Thursday night if we get there in time! We got a nice little road trip to get there.

You definitely should (and hopefully you two will have the chance to walk on the boardwalk)!  Even though we have different slots, it will be awesome to meet you guys.

That sounds good to me, if it works for everyone else :) Glad you know the area well enough to suggest a yummy place to eat and know when traffic improves!

Glad you will be able to join us!

If anyone would like to see where interviews will be held and where to park before we go to aw shucks I'd be happy to show you! I work at the children's hospital right next door so I'm very familiar with the campus

That's a good idea, especially for those who are not familiar with the way around.  I'm not too familiar with the campus either, so I may take you up on that offer (if works allows me to leave early that is) haha

I'm driving in thursday night and would be interested meeting!

Welcome aboard buddy!

Definitely taking you up on this if we get there in time! Thanks for doing that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

Any information would be greatly appreciated, unfortunately I wont be around for Thursday nights outing.

Looks like a lot of people are meeting up thursday night, I mentioned it earlier in this thread but if anyone is coming into town friday like myself and wants to meet up and just relax before the meet and greet please let me know or pm me, i know a few people that are interviewing sat morning said they would be wanting to do that, but yea Safe travels peeps!

Guest Scrub Lord

Hey guys! I would be interested in meeting on Thursday night too! Would anyone be interested in getting there around six? I have a drive too and just want to get plenty of rest the night before! Look forward to meeting everyone!

We'll be meeting anywhere between 6 and 6:30, so you may be the first one there.  Looking forward to meeting you :)

Archived