2016 APPLICANTS - post here!

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just that they were calling from the PA program and to call back.  I called back 3 minutes later... that was 30 minutes ago and they haven't called back.  I wonder why.  I hope there isn't a problem.  

I believe testing is supposed to go through 2/24, so according the poster above, there are still two days left to fill

I emailed icastro ONLY like the instructions said, maybe they did not get my email...

Yes- years of MA helping docs at post ops, removing sutures, changing dressings, etc. doing pre op checks, draw blood, etc

Now I am in corporate healthcare acquisitions using my MBA in healthcare for the past year, needed to save money so that I don't get buried in loans when not working for two years :)  I really hated stepping away from direct patient care, and I hope they don't see that negatively.

Do you have other healthcare experience?

I know they are filling test spots if people don't RSVP within 48 hours.  It makes sense that they want to make sure each date is totally full before scheduling testing on the 23rd and 24th

When I was on the phone today, she told me there were still a lot of applicants that she is sorting through

Archived