2016 APPLICANTS - post here!

Didn't someone also say she was off Monday? I can't recall now. Just don't lose hope. I had lost all hope already when January was up and I hadn't gotten an invite. We have to stay positive and believe we are all going to make it!! Call the main line directly. I'm in a meeting now but as soon as I get out, I'll call myself and ask for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know she is working today because she emailed me.... but I agree that calling the main line is better.  Poor Jackie is sooo busy and buried...  I can't imagine having 600 applications on my desk and having to contact all of them myself.  I emailed her Thursday, and she just got back to me 2 hours ago.  She is very busy, and if you emailed her this morning, I wouldn't expect a reply until tomorrow or later.

Silvy - Are you 2/19 at 8:45am too?

I was referring to the big group - that meet in Pembroke Pines.  It's an hour drive... so it's hard to justify if the two hours spent driving would have been better spent studying, or if meeting up would be helpful

I will wave to you when I am leaving MDC next Friday :)  I'll be leaving while you are getting started

Archived