2016 APPLICANTS - post here!

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFPA the only thing I can is my PA shadow which was missing, the rest I can't change as I already have my gpa overall is 4 and science is 3.8.

I don't know what else I can do.

I am trying my best this year to get in and did spend more hours with PA so let's C.

Hoping the v best.

Hi everybody! I got the test invitation yesterday. Test date is feb 18 ????????

I think they are not going alphabetical order since my last name starts with the S. I turned in my application almost by the deathline and I got my complete email on Dec 17th. I think they are going first with those who turned in the application last. Keep the hope and good luck everyone!

It could literally be random... since we send everything in as paper...they may have stacks of paper files so it isn't based on names... it seems those who got the application complete email earlier, are getting the invitations sooner.

And it looks like they are starting with 2/17 and moving towards later dates... maybe those of us picked for 2/24 will have a whole extra week to wait for our invite... so that we all get 17 days notice, who knows...

It's a very exciting time- all we can do is wait... 

Archived