2014-2015 CASPA Cycle

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you discuss the topic for the writing sample? Was it something related to health care or was it like "what type of super power would you want and why?"

Also -- are the interview questions more traditional or ethical/situational?

Thanks!!

It was healthcare related, but that's all I can really say, we're not supposed to discuss specifics. As for the interview questions, it depends on your interviewers really...so it's tough to say...just be yourself and answer the questions genuinely.

Good luck!

Does anyone know what month they interview through? I submitted in August and received the "your application is being reviewed" email on September 9th, but still haven't heard a thing. I am seeing a lot of interviews and acceptances (CONGRATS to all!) so I am beginning to get a little nervous...

Does anyone know what month they interview through? I submitted in August and received the "your application is being reviewed" email on September 9th, but still haven't heard a thing. I am seeing a lot of interviews and acceptances (CONGRATS to all!) so I am beginning to get a little nervous...

No need to worry. Although this program didn't start interviews until October, it seems like they extended interview invites based on a rolling admissions format. I applied in mid-June and by the time I was asked to be interview, the first available date was in mid-November. The general trend seems to be 3-14 days after the interview when you hear back about an acceptance. If you have not heard back for an invite yet, that means you're still in the running because rejection emails tend to be sent out early on for most programs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone interviewing in 12/15?

I got the invitation early october, but by then all the dates were filled and only 12/15 was open...

anyone interviewing that day?

Also, does anyone know how many students are going to be accepted in the entering class of 2015?

im a bit scared.

Is anyone interviewing in 12/15? I got the invitation early october, but by then all the dates were filled and only 12/15 was open... anyone interviewing that day? Also, does anyone know how many students are going to be accepted in the entering class of 2015? im a bit scared.

At the interview I went to they told us that there were 80 seats and they were interviewing 250-300 but they didn't say how many seats were left or anything like that

I am also interviewing on 12/15 Juliz. The spots were all filled up for me as well when I was offered the interview. I will be at the noon interview time that day. How about you? I will be flying in the day before and willing to meet up if you are up for it! Can't wait for the day and am excited to be considered for such an awesome program!

Hey guys! I'm flying in Friday for this Saturday's interview. Will be checking out where we have to go, what to do, etc. on Friday afternoon and then headed to the World Trade Center memorial if anyone wants to join! Always good to see semifamiliar faces the day of!

Are you staying after the interview? I interview Saturday morning but will be hanging around Saturday night and Sunday if anyone wants to explore the city with me! :)

Archived