2014-2015 CASPA Cycle

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck Chuang and imomo, and hang in there! 

Did they give your ranking on the waiting list?

Somehow I'm under the impression that after the interview, if you are accepted they send emails, if waitlisted you get snail mails, and if rejected there will be nothing at all.

I'm checking emails like every 10 minutes and my mailbox everyday.  Such a long wait!

Good luck Chuang and imomo, and hang in there! 

Did they give your ranking on the waiting list?

Somehow I'm under the impression that after the interview, if you are accepted they send emails, if waitlisted you get snail mails, and if rejected there will be nothing at all.

I'm checking emails like every 10 minutes and my mailbox everyday.  Such a long wait!

Thanks so much!!! Being optimistic :)

They didn't give the ranking. They did say in the letter that that information isn't available right now (maybe because interviews are still happening?) but that it will be released to us when the time comes. 

I was under the impression that you receive something from them regardless. Hope that even if you're rejected, you should be notified.. But you can always call eventually and ask. I do know they said you'd get an email if you're accepted (as well as a large packet in the mail according to one of the first year students).

Does anyone know what time the noon interviews are usually over at? Also, I will have to bring a small bag with me to the interview in order to make my flight did they provide a place to store belongings during the interviews?

Depends on how many people there are. They split the groups with last names I think A-L and the rest in 2 rooms and u do two separate interviews. I was in the afternoon interview and I finished around 5-530. In rhe beginning for introduction you will be on the main floor and then you go upstairs into the conference rooms so yes you will have space to keep your luggage. I would let them know you have a flight to catch

Congrats to everyone who got accepted or put on the wait list! I go my rejection letter a few weeks ago and I was just wondering those of you who got accepted, what were your application credentials? I just want to get an idea of what I was missing to have gotten a rejection. If any of you would be so kind as to share your accepting qualifications:

What degree did you get? Bachelors/Masters:

GPA/Science GPA:

Patient Care Hours:

Shadowing Hours:

GRE Scores: 

What do you think made you stand out:

Thanks guys! And again Congrats on your awesome accomplishments!!

Archived