CASPA and supp app submitted 7/2. I just sent updated transcript to the graduate office yesterday.

I completed everything I believe month ago. I'll have to send my transcripts - just got an email. Do we have too considering they're already verified via CASPA?

I completed everything I believe month ago. I'll have to send my transcripts - just got an email. Do we have too considering they're already verified via CASPA?

Yes it's required.

Hi! I submitted everything last month. I got the email stating "completed initial review and forwarded credentials to PA department" on 7/15!

Look on their website. If can't find answer, call them.

Do they take AP exam credit for prerequisites? I know they said no pass/fail or credit, but I know of other schools who said that, but also said AP exams were ok, even though that's 'credit' too

I also received the same email stating "completed initial review and forwarded credentials to PA department" but on 7/29/2014.  

I also received the same email stating "completed initial review and forwarded credentials to PA department" but on 7/29/2014.

To all who received this email, when did you complete your secondary?

To all who received this email, when did you complete your secondary?

I just received an email to submit my college transcripts. I don't recall ever being asked to send those in. Is this just the next step for interview or did I miss something when applying?

No, it's just this program requires it to be sent to their school directly, unlike other programs - CASPA verification is good enough. They sent me an email a while back to send mine in as well.

Hey everyone, i submitted on 9/3, confirmed submission email for supplemental and completed application from graduate center on 9/4.  They've received all my transcripts mid sept.  I have not heard anything back from them as of yet.

Unless they've changed something this year (they have made a few mods to the application requirements), UTPA does not do rolling admissions. They have a few interview days in Jan & Feb and make their selections after that. I received an invite 1/17/14 for an interview on 2/8/14. Was an alternate, but no one declined in order to give my slot! :)

I got an email from the graduate school, informing me my initial evaluation is done and they are forwarding my credential to the PA dept