UT-PAN 2014-2015

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally got an email from the graduate school, informing me my initial evaluation is done and they are forwarding my credential to the PA dept today 12/03/14 because they lost my transcript. When did everyone receive this email? I am concerned my application might be considered late since they will be sending invites in January.

Just got an interview, but I've been accepted elsewhere so I'm declining

Congratulations! If you do not mind me asking when did you receive an email informing you your initial evaluation is done and they are forwarding my credential to the PA dept? My transcript were lost and they just forwarded my info on 12/03/14 

Haha haha haha, oh boy. My apologies! I accidentally posted this on the wrong page. I thought I clicked on another school..... I do not have an interview here. I'm withdrawing my application though, so that should open up an interview slot for one of you :) I bet that made people panic. Kind of funny now that it's clarified. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I got an email for an interview on Jan 17th! I submitted my application late Sept and my application was forwarded to the PA dept. on Nov. 13th.

Does anyone know what the interviews are like? How many people interview in one day? Congrats to everyone who received an invitation!

Congrats to those who got an interview. I have not heard yet. Can you all tell me what your stats are? It will definitely help me a lot when I reapply.  I work in a hospital as Medical Technologist. My GRE score was OK. I did 100 hours of Shadowing with NP. But I don't have any Direct Patient Care Experience. Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived