2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no :/ They will probably say to just wait. So I am waiting until this upcoming monday

I am not sure if this is the reason they have not updated but I do know that the UTMB academic campus was closed on Monday for MLK day. I was hoping that they would update on Tuesday but I am guessing that they will be ridged with the Monday update. 

I called on Wednesday, and was told that they had not updated the website because they have not accepted anyone off of the waitlist yet. I asked when they would update the website, and was pretty much given the same answer: "Whenever someone who is accepted turns down their offer of acceptance." Clearly there are going to be people who do not accept their offer, so I am speculating that it will start moving once Baylor starts making their admissions decisions.

Baylor has started accepting people! Hopefully there'll be some movement tmrw. I'm only in the -teens and am expecting to get in (based on the statistics from the past years) , but this stagnance in just three weeks is making me extremely nervous! :/

Are there people with acceptances in the program that have also been accepted to other places/still waiting? I hope we get at least to the thirties in the waitlist... otherwise it'll be very dissappointing for all those that are waitlisted.

Brace yourselves, my waitlisted friends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The list hit #15 late yesterday or early today. I realize that most of the people who are looking at this likely already know what number we are on. However,  I like the idea of posting the progress of the wait list so that the people looking at this thread next year have information of how it went instead of posts once every month or so. Good luck to everyone. 

The list hit #15 late yesterday or early today. I realize that most of the people who are looking at this likely already know what number we are on. However, I like the idea of posting the progress of the wait list so that the people looking at this thread next year have information of how it went instead of posts once every month or so. Good luck to everyone.

Archived