2015-2016 Cycle

Do you mean you have another interview? Or you've officially been accepted for this cycle's class? If so, congrats that is so awesome!!

They rolled my interview over from last year so I do not have to interview again instead my application goes right to the committee review which is the final step before acceptance! So fingers crossed!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did they give you the option of interviewing again? If I had my choice I would want to get in front of them again.

No. I actually emailed them to update my hours last week (because I was getting nervous that I wasn't hearing from them) and I slipped in a little what's my application status? And they had an advisor contact me and he just said no need to interview again because your first one went really well. Which I am okay with because I was very pleased with how my interview went here.

I just received an email to schedule an interview for Oct. 29th. Is anyone else interviewing that day? I submitted my app. August 1st. My app. was verified Aug. 6th, and I was invited to schedule an interview via email on Aug. 7th. So excited to hear back that quick! Look forward to meeting anyone interviewing that day!

Stats:   3.75 Cumulative GPA (Undergraduate Major: Radiation Sciences)

3.48  Science GPA (two pre-reqs in progress)

5,000 hours H.C.E as an X-Ray Tech

• 2 weeks later...

I got an email for an invite as well. I called and set it up, the earliest they had was Dec 2nd. I doubt they are still accepting people that late. Out of over 1200 applicants and 3 months of interviews, 50 seats must fill up. Either way, I am excited!

That being said, I am still going to try my best. Like in anything we do, we have to keep climbing for it! Good luck to you!

Kevin.

I emailed SALUS today and asked about my application status, as I have neither been granted an interview nor have I received a rejection. They got back to me saying, "your application is in review." I see above that many people are only getting interviews out in December and am curious what this means for me. Why have they not just sent a rejection if that many have already been granted interview?

Archived