2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations Audrey....... I have my interview next week, do you know how close they are to filling all the spots, and was is it an individual or group interview... Any advice would be appreciated

They are individual interviews, but not one on one. Three faculty to one interviewee. The whole interview day was really relaxed. They told us on 9/30 that they had filled around 30 spots at that point.

I interviewed Oct 7th and thought all the faculty members were so warm and welcoming. They really try to make you comfortable during the interview. There was a lecture about Salus before the interview started (which gave me a chance to calm my nerves haha). The lecture was incredibly informative about what the PA program has to offer. Then, there is a 3 (interviewers) to 1 individual interview in which the interviewers know nothing about your stats/have not looked at your capsa, and then you get to talk to the admissions officer who then evaluates your academic/clinical stats. There's a free lunch and you get a tour of the facility as well in which you talk to current students! 

Everything about the interview process was really relaxed. Don't worry guys! Just be yourself :) 

Also, when I talked to the admissions officer, she said more than 1/2 of the 50 seats were filled.

Still waiting back to hear from Salus! Fingers crossed it'll be a yes!

Archived