NOVA PA C/O 2017 Ft. Myers

Hello!!

I'm a student currently enrolled at Nova Fort Myers campus, please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have... any at all... It's a little hectic but I'm sure i can manage to respond ASAP, just shoot me a message :) Good luck to everyone, stay positive and focused!!!

BEST OF LUCK

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since some have already interviewed, can someone make a FB page so we can keep in touch and meet before classes start in June? We can also help the others who are relocating ( I was a Real Estate agent) have some experience there. I live locally and I will be interviewing next Friday :) 

maybe naming it      Nova Southeastern Ft. Myers PA class 2017  and post the link here.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know approximately how many have been accepted so far? I haven't heard too many people say they were wait listed, I wonder if this school does that. Also for those of you that interviewed, did they tell you when you'd hear back as to if you would be accepted or denied?

Does anyone know if they are holding another round of interviews soon? Haven't heard anything back yet and I submitted my supplemental back in late June :// 

Yeah there's still plenty of interview dates, at least there was when I signed up for mine last month. Hang in there!

So far only like 4-5 accepted. There is delay this week with the interviews from 20,24 because a professor was out of town. Normally you find out within a week. From what I've heard they are wait listing and denying a lot of students. I interviewed on the 24th so I should know by next week

Archived