NOVA PA C/O 2017 Ft. Myers

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my letter stating I'm on the alternate list today. I'm kind of upset because this is my second year interviewing at Ft. Myers and getting placed on the alternate list. This is also after I did quite a bit since last cycle to improve my application. The only good thing is I guess there's still some hope since I've heard there are quite a few seats still left.

CONGRATS TO THOSE OF YOU ACCEPTED !! I'm sure you're all really excited.... there were a lot of applicants this year, in the thousands, so those of you invited to interview is a HUGE accomplishment in itself!! For some reason they have been really "selective" this year, i would say maybe only 10% of the class is filled, so don't give up hope if you were waitlisted. there is someone in my class that was waitlisted and got his invite a week INTO school, so you never know!  Keep your heads up, if you want it bad enough it will happen!

best wishes, 

Justin PA-S1 Nova Ft Myers 

Such enthusiasm Justin!!! I love it.....

can anyone please tell me how they've gotten ahold of ms. claudia hoffman- hodge? I emailed her over a month ago without a response and called the office and left a message for her over a week ago and still nothing... 

I'd try calling her office again. I think she's usually out of her office in the mornings doing meetings and stuff like that

• 2 weeks later...

I know at the end of the day it's a personal decision, but if you have knowledge of both programs, and you had to choose between NSU Fort Myers and NSU Jacksonville, which would you likely choose and why?

(I'm also posting this to the NSU JAX thread in case there are different followers)

Personal preference and whatever is most convenient for you really. I don't think that one specific campus is better than another, you should just go with whatever campus appeals to you most. I applied to Fort Myers because I've always gone to small schools and thats what I'm comfortable with as opposed to a huge campus. Plus I was born and raised in Fort Myers so I'll be close to my family and stay in an area I'm familiar with...not to mention moving sucks! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! I am a bit late to the forum but I just got an interview on the 26th. I applied back in May and called them a few weeks ago. There seemed to be some kind of messup with the way they coded my application. She fixed it and I was immediately called and told I would be interviewed. She told me they are being very picky this year and have barely filled the class yet. I think they are doing a bunch more interviews this month. I am flying in from Texas and also checking the area out. If anyone has any tips or information about the interview process (the email is pretty vague) they could share that would be awesome! Good luck all!!

Archived