NOVA PA C/O 2017 Ft. Myers

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not applying this cycle, but I'll be 44 when I do. It's ok though. I'm used to being the old guy in my classes. :)

Overall GPA: 3.97

Science /Math GPA: 3.76 (Not a math guy)

But I have yet to take Chem I, II , and Organic. So we'll see where I land after those. 

I am also interviewing on September 29th! I have an interview at Nova Ft. Lauderdale on September 16th but haven't heard from anywhere else yet. I was wondering if any of you who also applied to the Orlando and Jacksonville programs have heard back from either of them. Getting very excited! Good luck everyone!!!

I am also interviewing on September 29th! I have an interview at Nova Ft. Lauderdale on September 16th but haven't heard from anywhere else yet. I was wondering if any of you who also applied to the Orlando and Jacksonville programs have heard back from either of them. Getting very excited! Good luck everyone!!!

I'm the same as you. Heard from Ft. Lauderdale and now here. My interview is on the 15th, though. I haven't heard from Orlando or Jacksonville; nor have I seen anyone posting on those topics.

For those who received interviews so far, when did you send in your app?

I submitted my CASPA third week in May, submitted NSU supplemental fourth week in May.

Interviewing the same dates as you at both Ft. Lauderdale and Ft. Myers LindseyM! What times did you pick? I'm at 8:30 on Sept. 16th and 12:15 on the 29th.

Congrats and good luck to everyone who got invites! :) 

I'm the same as you. Heard from Ft. Lauderdale and now here. My interview is on the 15th, though. I haven't heard from Orlando or Jacksonville; nor have I seen anyone posting on those topics.

I submitted my CASPA third week in May, submitted NSU supplemental fourth week in Ma

I was hoping to get the 15th but it was booked by the time I had a chance to register. It went fast! But good luck on both interviews! Hopefully the other programs will start extending invitations soon. :) Thanks for the reassurance!

Interviewing the same dates as you at both Ft. Lauderdale and Ft. Myers LindseyM! What times did you pick? I'm at 8:30 on Sept. 16th and 12:15 on the 29th.

Congrats and good luck to everyone who got invites! :) 

Congratulations Lablover! Hopefully the good news keeps on coming! I'm 8:30 on September 16th and 8:15 on the 29th. So I guess I will be seeing you! :D So exciting!!!

Archived