Physicians Opposing New MOC Process

sounds like many of the points made on the other thread.

$$ maker for AAPA, takes away from more worthwhile clinical activity, no proof it improves performance as a clinician and my favorite line becuase it uses a

great word "unduly arduous"

I agree!

Wonder if we started a similar petition if it would have any affect on the AAPA/NCCPA changes and cause them to reconsider????

the NCCPA was doing this to mirror the ABIM changes so it would be crazy if the docs repealed and we didn't

we need a specialty specific exam for PAs

if my scope of practice is defined by that of my SP then the same should go for how we reboard

some would argue that the caqs are specialty specific. they just don't replace panre(yet).

Guest Paula

^^^^^ Plus only AAPA/NCCPA approved SA/PI projects count for the CMEs.  Did you all get the recent email regarding the approved courses? More are being added every day.....I wonder if they are free?   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

^^^^^ Plus only AAPA/NCCPA approved SA/PI projects count for the CMEs.  Did you all get the recent email regarding the approved courses? More are being added every day.....I wonder if they are free?   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nope, most are $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Guest Paula

And I bet cost more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for those of us who are not AAPA members. Like I posted on another similar thread....it is a subversive way for AAPA to force us all to become members. 

Archived