Hey everyone,

I just got an interview for July 24 and had to turn it down. The next I got was august 19. Should i worry? Will spots still be open by then?

Also, what is the interview like? What is the written part about?

Had an interview on July 8th.. it was very laid back and relaxed. The written part was very simple, just asking what you like to do in your free time and what not

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed on July 22nd. I found everyone extremely informative and very pleasant to speak to. Looking forward to hearing from this program. Wish you all good luck!!

I also interviewed on the 22nd and felt the same way.  Great student tours and the faculty did a great job with the program overview and I really enjoyed the whole interview process.

paapp123 - do you remember what they said about how long until we hear? 

Had my interview on July 22nd, just got an email about my application status. Most of us will be in purgatory until December. Good luck everyone!

I was also at the July 22nd interview!  Just got an Email today saying they will send out admissions decisions in December.  Good luck everyone - the wait has been awful and it's only been 2 weeks - December can't come soon enough!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived