2014-2015 App Cycle

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey just received a confirmation email today! Basically states they've started reviewing applications. Interviews won't be sent out until November! And their expected interview dates are for 12/6, 1/24, and 1/31! They also mentioned 144 interview slots. Hope this information helps. They said no contacting them with HCE updates or status inquiries so I guess we've got quite a wait ahead of us! Best of luck to everyone! :)

Same. Good luck everyone

Hey just received a confirmation email today! Basically states they've started reviewing applications. Interviews won't be sent out until November! And their expected interview dates are for 12/6, 1/24, and 1/31! They also mentioned 144 interview slots. Hope this information helps. They said no contacting them with HCE updates or status inquiries so I guess we've got quite a wait ahead of us! Best of luck to everyone! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

My application was verified on July 17th and I have yet to receive a conformation email saying they have received my application.  I was wondering how many people have actually received a conformation email yet?  Last year they sent the conformation email out 3 weeks after the application was verified so I;m getting worried they didn't get mine.

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

My application was verified on July 17th and I have yet to receive a conformation email saying they have received my application.  I was wondering how many people have actually received a conformation email yet?  Last year they sent the conformation email out 3 weeks after the application was verified so I;m getting worried they didn't get mine.

Thanks!

Hey Nickiradovich, 

I applied around August and already got a confirmation email. I would suggest you send an email to the admissions office to ensure they received everything. Good luck! 

Hey everyone,

My application was verified on July 17th and I have yet to receive a conformation email saying they have received my application. I was wondering how many people have actually received a conformation email yet? Last year they sent the conformation email out 3 weeks after the application was verified so I;m getting worried they didn't get mine.

Thanks!

Hey, that happened to me I applied around same time as you and didnt get one. So I emailed them to ensure they had my application, surely enough they did and followed up with a confirmation email. So just email them!

Same thing happened over here too, I left a voicemail. Here's the info from the website:

Admissions Questions

All admissions questions should be directed to Pam Harrison, Associate Director of Admission at 510-869-6608 or pharrison@samuelmerritt.edu.  If you would like to schedule an on campus or phone counseling session, please call 510-869-1550.

Archived