First off congrats on your invitation!! I interviewed back in October and found that the best advice I got was to be yourself. I bought several books on Amazon that allowed me to get a glimpse of what to expect. The day of the interview we were broken up into three groups, one group did the mini interviews, another wrote the essay, and the third group got to do a Q&A with first year students. 

Everyone was so nice, genuine, and yet so encouraging. Good luck and best wishes!!

Thank you so much for the help. Question did you have to do all three the mini interview, essay and Q&A or just one of the three?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a phone call at home but I was at school.  My husband called and gave me the call back number but it went to voice mail. I then received an email about an hour later.  I am beyond excited!  They said in the interview that very few people are offered a seat early and most have to wait until all interviews are completed.  I guess I am one really lucky girl! 

They have an interview set for Dec. 13th and one for January 10th I believe.  That is all I know of right now.  They may have one in February but if they do, they have not set that date yet.  I think its contingent on whether they fill the class with the others first.  They wont have the February one if they already have the seats filled. That is what I understand anyway.

Good luck everyone!

Yesterday I received an interview invitation for December 13th any advice of what kind of questions they will ask or what to expect from the interview.[/quote

When did you submit your CASPA? I'm still waiting! Congrats on the interview!

Thank you my I submitted my caspa 08/20/14 and it was verified on 09/05/14 

Holy Crap Elizabethl!  Talk about short notice!  Don't worry, Its not that bad.  If you have  never had an MMI style interview, there are a few youtube video's explaining it, so you can get an idea.  Its nothing to study or anything, just a different way to conduct the interview that is supposed to be less subjective.  There are three groups and three events.  You will do all three and they give you a schedule.  Arrive early, everyone else does.  At 6:30, half the people were already there!  Good luck!!!   Tammi~Class of 2017!!

At the interviews they told us they will be having 3 interviews total and we should know if we are accepted by the end of January. Question to those who who interviewed in October do you happen to know how many people were interviewed? I think there was 36 in my group. 

I think we had about 30 in our group. 

Archived