I got my invitation for interview on October 11.  I received the email on September 20th. 

My overall GPA is 3.38

My science GPA is 3.44

My Masters degree GPA is 4.0

Undergrad is in Cytology.  Masters is in Forensic Science.

I have ~ 1000 hours of volunteer work

I have ~ 100 hours of shadowing

I have ~ 2000 hours of HCE

I also was told other interview dates were November 22 and December 13.  They didn't have a January date when I last called.

Good luck to everyone!  Can't wait to meet you all!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot when I was verified but it was sometime in May. I received the interview invite September 24.

Overall GPA: 3.5

Science GPA: 3.5

Bachelors in Biology: Will obtain Dec 2014 

Advanced EMT/ Heavy Rescue Technician/ Wilderness Medic: 3000 healthcare hours

Switwater Rescue Technician/ Heavy Rescue Crew/ Dive Team: 1500 Other healthcare Exp hours 

PA Shadow: 120 hours

Coroners Office/ Life Argentina/ other random stuff: 200 Community Service hours

Good luck to everyone!

They added two new prereqs to the process for next year and the GRE.  The rereqs are organic 2 and biochem.  Now the GRE is mandatory also.  I don't have biochem so I will have to take it this spring so I can reapply if I don't get a seat this year.  Just thought you guys might want to know that who were unaware and might be reapplying next year if they dont get a seat this year. 

They added two new prereqs to the process for next year and the GRE.  The rereqs are organic 2 and biochem.  Now the GRE is mandatory also.  I don't have biochem so I will have to take it this spring so I can reapply if I don't get a seat this year.  Just thought you guys might want to know that who were unaware and might be reapplying next year if they dont get a seat this year. 

Looks like they are also requiring 500 hours of healthcare experience and 100 hours PA shadowing experience. Stinks for those of us who don't currently work in healthcare. 

Archived