• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I called today and their next interview date is for 01/10/15. I haven't received and email stating whether or not i got an interview, but the lady I spoke with said my application was still under review by the department. I am wondering if anyone has received an interview for that day or if we're all in the same situation?

Congrats to those who have been accepted so far. I hope I can join y'all!

When I called this morning, the lady I spoke with said the January 10 date is the only upcoming interview date, but all initial interview invites have gone out.  

Like me, if you haven't been rejected, you are essentially wait-listed for an interview, but will only get invited if someone else declines their interview.  

I emailed them about my application and they said it was still being reviewed- I did submit late in the cycle though. She said that interview invites for January 10th have already been sent out. So I'm guessing they're having one in February too?

When I spoke to the lady in the PA department, she didn't mention anything about another interview date in February, so I am thinking they will not have one unless they still have class spots to fill. I guess we will see.

Good luck to all! Congrats to those who have been accepted!

Yeah I still haven't heard anything at all from them about getting an invite for interview either. I'm really hoping they will end up doing an interview in February

they said Jan 10th interview is their last interview and they will send all the result (acceptance,rejection,wait list) by February to all applicants.

Just got an email reply from the PA department. It said they are hoping that January will be the last interview date, but depending on how they go they *might* have one in February.

At the applicant orientation session they mentioned they will notate why you were rejected on your letter- does anyone know if this is true? Seems like an awful lot of work given the amount of applicants but would definitely prove useful for those that plan on reapplying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got an email reply from the PA department. It said they are hoping that January will be the last interview date, but depending on how they go they *might* have one in February.

At the applicant orientation session they mentioned they will notate why you were rejected on your letter- does anyone know if this is true? Seems like an awful lot of work given the amount of applicants but would definitely prove useful for those that plan on reapplying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are done conducting interviews for this coming class. Good Luck and Congrats to all who had an interview! I can't wait to hear something.

There were no shows at the interview this  past Saturday.  There will be another one soon.

Both of these posts are conflicting with each other. Does anybody have some solidified information regarding more interviews or not?!?!

Archived