Are any of you that are living in the DFW area, attending the TAPA conference this weekend? I'm thinking about registering!

• Upvote 1

Hey you guys. What exactly does the email say?

For me, it was the same message as the previous email in August:

"This is a general information email.  We have recieved your application.  Your application is in our evaluation process.  You will be notified of your status as soon as possible after evaluations have been completed.

It is likely that you will receive this email more than once because we try to update all applicants at the end of each month.

Admissions Office

School of Health Professions"

Hey guys I called to ask about interview dates and was told they moved first interviews to October! I hope that eases the minds of some of you who were anticipating something this month. If anyone happens to get an invite, let us know but the woman at Admissions said October!

BIG UPDATE!! Just called the PA dept (AGAIN) ..lol. I was told the first interview date is October 11th, and invites will be out via email today or latest Monday. Hope that settles that. Happy Weekend!

• Upvote 7

BIG UPDATE!! Just called the PA dept (AGAIN) ..lol. I was told the first interview date is October 11th, and invites will be out via email today or latest Monday. Hope that settles that. Happy Weekend!

Nice!  Thanks!!!!!!

• Upvote 1