Thank you for the info CRussell.

I have not recieved any emails yet (rejection or alternate list). Still waiting !!!

Have you checked your junk folder? The first email correspondence I received from them ended up in my junk folder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you checked your junk folder? The first email correspondence I received from them ended up in my junk folder.

Oh yes I have been checking my emails/junk/spam every sec :-)

VMMtx did you have an interview? and when was your inteview?

I received my rejection email earlier this week as well! No interview.

I am thinking most of the applicants that interviewed will NOT get a rejection... So to those that are still waiting - I would definitely remain hopeful :)

(If there were 36 applicants per interview session x 3 sessions = 108 applicants interviewed. 45 are offered a seat and 45 (assuming) are placed on the alternate list. Only 18 applicants that interviewed are rejected!)

Oh yes I have been checking my emails/junk/spam every sec :-)

VMMtx did you have an interview? and when was your inteview?

Haha, getting that first email filtered to my junk folder made me paranoid... So, I was checking it nonstop too! Nope, I didn't receive an interview. I'm wondering if submitting my application 5 days before the deadline worked against me!

Haha, getting that first email filtered to my junk folder made me paranoid... So, I was checking it nonstop too! Nope, I didn't receive an interview. I'm wondering if submitting my application 5 days before the deadline worked against me!

Sorry to hear that VMMtx.

No, CRussell, I didn't hear anything specific about this week but I had heard previously that the class should be picked by end of January so the assumption was mine.  At least you are still in the running as an alternate.  I had heard before that they pick several alternates because some people have been accepted to multiple schools and decline their spots here.  Fingers crossed for you! 

I just got an email announcing the starting date for our program.  It has been extended and the official start date is July 9th! So I guess now its 30 months and we will graduate in December 2017.  Woohooo!!!  Yay for having a few more months to spread the information out in!  I am glad they decided to do that because a 12 month didactic seems so stressful! 

Archived