This is also my #1 choice. Currently on the waiting list but will start reapplying the 16th. Good luck to you this next application cycle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

were you a 1st or 2nd time applicant?

This is also my #1 choice. Currently on the waiting list but will start reapplying the 16th. Good luck to you this next application cycle!

Do you mind messaging me your stats? Like I said I'm a reapplicant and hoping to get in on my 2nd try or I'ma go crazy hah

1st

Got an email early this morning stating application being reviewed by faculty! Also, they mentioned trying to update us at the end of each month :) The wait begins!

Got an email early this morning stating application being reviewed by faculty! Also, they mentioned trying to update us at the end of each month :) The wait begins!

Hey gpangind I got this email as well.... This will be my 3rd time applying so hopefully this the year! This wait is def going to be a long one!

Hey yall!  Just curious... about how many volunteer hours do yall have?  Thanks!

hi jacqnguyen! I probably only have about 300 hrs of Volunteer service, but I have well over 5000 hrs of direct patient care. I hope that answers your question :-)

Hi all. I just completed my To-do-list today. Was wondering if I would receive a confirmation email. The regiastrar's officer said that they will not be notifying individuals unless they're invited for an interview. Please let me know. Thanks! 

Hi all. I just completed my To-do-list today. Was wondering if I would receive a confirmation email. The regiastrar's officer said that they will not be notifying individuals unless they're invited for an interview. Please let me know. Thanks! 

I never received any confirmation email. I think you could have included a postcard that would be sent back to you..? They did send an email when application has started to be reviewed.

Thanks Gpangind. Yes you're correct. They sent out 1 initial email confirming our login ID for our UNT portal. I was concerned because I thought that there were more followup emails. Thanks for the clarification. Goodluck!!

Hey yall!  Just curious... about how many volunteer hours do yall have?  Thanks!

I have about 300 volunteer hours and almost 11,000 patient care hours.  

I am not sure how to reply to a specific post (I am definitely a 'Newbie', lol!) but thanks for the response about the volunteer hours! :)

Hey everyone. For those of you who received an email that you were under review. When were you complete?

Hi faithmed4, I was complete (caspa verified) on April 29th.

Hey everyone. For those of you who received an email that you were under review. When were you complete?

My CASPA was verified 5/13! :)

• Upvote 1