PA different path- after not making it in PANCE

oh ok, wt about people that went to all the six try's and still not make it. Wt do they do in future or job wise. 

Umm....you don't treat patients and you seek employment elsewhere. And they use complete words when they post on a professional forum. And for those of you that want to say I'm insensitive for this response, screw you. This person's school obviously set them up for failure. OP, sorry you had so much trouble on the PANCE, but seriously this is your schools fault.

There are classes you can pay for, review courses.  A friend of mine took one and thought it was a rip off.  But others liked it.  

I would recommend getting this book and using the free test questions online that it comes with:

http://www.amazon.com/Comprehensive-Certification-Recertification-Examinations-Assistants/dp/1605477265

Another good test bank is this book:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/lange-q-a-physician-assistant-examination-sixth-edition-anthony-miller/1101366994?cm_mmc=googlepla-_-textbook_instock_26to75_pt101-_-q000000633-_-9780071628280&cm_mmca2=pla&ean=9780071628280&isbn=9780071628280&r=1

Also the "Case Files" series, which really are med school books, are really helpful test banks with longer explanations.  

Another good review book is Step Up 2 Medicine 2.  

The PANCE is designed for you to synthesize and pull things together. Most common reason for things. I would be very concerned if you havent been able to this 6 times. Definate Set up for future failure/malpractice if he/she manages to pass and if this OP is for real. Seems unlikely. And your program should have you repeat the program. (ouch, thats inconvenient)

Archived