Where to put nursing student experience on CASPA form?

RIght now, my primary form of HCE is several semesters (so far) as a nursing student. However, I'm not sure where I should include this information on my CASPA application. In the category of "Work and Volunteer Experience," there is a drop-down menu with the choices of "Patient Care Experience" and "Other Healthcare Experience," but the forms for both of those include mandatory fields for information such as employer name, supervisor name, number of hours worked per week, whether the work was full-time/part-time, etc. Should I just fill out this information as honestly as I can and then make note of the fact that I am a student in the "Duties" field, or is there another form I should complete instead that I have overlooked?

Thanks...

Thanks for the info. I was just reading the instructions for the "Health Related Training" section, and I noticed that there are no fields in which information regarding training hours/clinical days can be input. If I have completed, say, 300 hours of hospital-based clinical training so far (not including lab/class time), is there anywhere on the application I can state that? Or will schools not care about it either way since it's not paid experience?

In my experience, clinical hours are factored into a class's credits.  Thus, your hours will be [indirectly] listed in the "Coursework" section.  No, there is no specific section of the application to list clinical hours accrued as part of a training program.  If you really must mention it, the only place is in your narrative. 

Archived