Secondary application

Yeah I haven't received anything but I submitted my application late Monday. For those that did get an email confirmation, how long after you submitted the application did you get an email?? Plus with the holiday I wonder if it might take extra time. I feel like it may not take until Feb/March for us to find out... They have been good about giving us notice after the interview process and with the secondary applications. Lets hope they get through our secondary applications quickly, its not as many students :)

Of course after I posted this message I got an email confirmation about my application being received. :)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all- if you did not receive the confirmation email there is a technical problem and you should contact April. I did not receive the email myself so I called April today. She mentioned that the confirmation email is necessary and that she could see I submitted my application, but could not see the whole thing. I have contacted tech support and am hopeful they can help me to get this resolved. 

It took 5 days for me to receive the confirmation email after I submitted the secondary application. Here is what the email said:

We have received your online application for admission to the Physician Assistant Studies graduate program at the University of California, Davis. Thank you for your interest in this graduate program! Before your application can be formally reviewed, all other required application materials (e.g. transcripts, letters of recommendation, test scores, etc.) must be received. To check on the status of your application and confirm which materials we have received, please click on the link below:

Check my Application Status

Sincerely,

Graduate Studies

University of California, Davis

One Shields Avenue

Davis, CA 95616

Thanks!!

It took 5 days for me to receive the confirmation email after I submitted the secondary application. Here is what the email said:

We have received your online application for admission to the Physician Assistant Studies graduate program at the University of California, Davis. Thank you for your interest in this graduate program! Before your application can be formally reviewed, all other required application materials (e.g. transcripts, letters of recommendation, test scores, etc.) must be received. To check on the status of your application and confirm which materials we have received, please click on the link below:

Check my Application Status

Sincerely,

Graduate Studies
University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616

So is there anyone out there that still hasn't received the confirmation email from the school of nursing? I think the fact were all getting them promptly (and with out LOR and transcript info attached in the link) is a good sign. Fingers crossed for some good news soon!!!!

Congrats to everybody who has progressed to the secondary apps and completed them! I know it is nerve-racking, and I hope you all find out in a more timely manner than we did. Looking forward to possibly having one of you as my "younger sibling" next year. Have a great holiday! We are in the midst of finals at Davis, so at least you're not worrying about that. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have been wondering the same. I actually believed we would hear results sooner than last years class because we received the secondaries sooner. April did emphasize that they are reviewing ALL information and taking everything into account still. So maybe this means late GRE scores, late transcripts, etc. 

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I logged on to check my application status today and my application status now says "your application is complete and currently under review."  It did not say that a few days ago, so they are making some progress!  Anyone else have any updates?

Archived