• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I stumbled upon this forum yesterday and am anxious to interact with each of you. I just applied to Davis last month, and will be playing the waiting game until around November, like many of you did, in anticipation for the Secondary Application. Can anyone provide me with some feedback regarding the acceptance process. I have read through the posts of those of you who received the Secondary Application and have since been accepted. Those of you who have been accepted, how many are California residents?

Hi ScottPA! I am a California resident and am starting the program next month. It seems that (at least for the past two cycles) that interviews are granted first. Then UCD decides which interviewees they would like to invite to complete the secondary application. So a little backwards from most programs. But I think it's nice that way as far as cost and time go. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hi Nixietink. Great to hear from you. I also like the idea of doing interviews first. This is where you can really sell yourself and have personal time to let your personality shine. After all, I believe it is the personality that gets you accepted. I have been telling myself that if I can get an interview, everything will fall into place. If I am wrong, then please give me some input that has worked for you, or how you see things. Any information or words of advice are much appreciated. ALSO…are any of you making career changes to be a PA? I am making a drastic career change from Marketing. I would appreciate hearing from any of you who are making career changes.

Archived