LOR--Chiropractor?

I submitted my CASPA application last night with letters of recommendation from two doctors and a nurse practitioner. I'm getting very nervous because I am rethinking everything, kicking myself, and in general doubting that I'll even get an interview. I have a final application for a school that doesn't accept a CASPA app and I am rethinking my letters of recommendation.

I know, in general, it isn't the best to get a letter of recommendation from a Chiropractor--however I have worked in the clinic for 2 1/2 years as a Chiropractic assistant, front desk staff, insurance biller. I have grown with the clinic and have been very involved in many major business changes and decisions. I'm torn and would really love to hear other people's opinions

• 11 months later...

I know this reply is delayed, but just in case someone else reads this...

Many schools recommend or look favorably on LORs from former work supervisors. This chiropractor could write a good letter under that category. However, this person doesn't seem to have anyone writing a letter on their academic abilities, and most schools want a professor or academic advisor.

Archived