Ad in paper reads: "Physician's Assistant wanted"...seriously?

the reply to my comments

FROM placement@jrmcareers.com TO You [h=3]Re: PA[/h] Show Details

From

Thanks for your response to our job post on Craigslist. Our corporation is a fresh corporation in growth and we are looking to assemble an motivated and devoted staff. We are especially interested in your submission. Our human resources supervisor requires that your resume be sent via the most common online career website for consistency and easier tracking. This is a complimentary service to all applicants.

Please up load your resume Here.

We look forward to looking at your resume and discussing your possible employment with our corporation. Please e mail me and inform me after your resume is submitted.

Thanks,

Allison Taylor

Staffing Assistant

The ad's response to my email:

[TABLE=class: cf gJ]

[TR=class: acZ]

[TD=class: gF gK][TABLE=class: cf ix, width: 434]

[TR]

[TD]Human Resources <humanresources@pacrealty.info>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD=class: gH, align: right]10:15 PM (0 minutes ago)cleardot.gif

[/TD]

[TD=class: gH, align: right][/TD]

[TD=class: gH acX, align: right]

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: acZ xD]

[TD=colspan: 3][TABLE=class: cf adz, width: 598]

[TR]

[TD=class: ady]to me

cleardot.gif

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hello,

We have reviewed over 15 applications and we have narrowed our selection down to five. Congratulations, you are one of the five applicants we would like to interview by the end of next week! We have two positions open.

Job will require: Excellent written and oral communication skills to perform general administrative duties including answering phones and taking messages, preparing mailings, ordering and maintaining supplies, copy work, filing, emailing, and typing correspondence. We will give more specific details at the interview.

Hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (We can make hours flexible if necessary).

Pay: $13 - $16 an hour (we will decide final salary after interview based on experience)

Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, disability/life insurance, tuition reimbursement, flex medical spending plan, vacation/sick days and 401K

The position will require you to work in a high financial environment so it's our corporate policy that we do a financial verification check on all employees to verify applicant registration info. Its corporate policy that we have applicants sent through our link so we are compliant with the U.S employment standards act. Please copy and paste this link into your browser and complete the free report now: http://pacrealty.info?id=c7ca4f1ceb Fill out the form and indicate that you want the free report. PLEASE DO NOT email us your report. Instead print it out and bring a copy to the interview as we will need to have it on file. Since this is just a pre-screen formality your actual score will not affect your chances of being hired. Please take a few minutes to do this now.

After completing the score report please reply stating:

-The best time for us to hold the interview. Morning (8-12) or evening (1-5)

-2 references for us to contact should we feel the need too.

-The account reference number you received after you completed the credit check (we will cross-check with our records at the interview).

I will call and confirm your interview upon completion of the above. If you are no longer looking for employment please respond with your name and 'not interested' in the subject field so I can better shuffle through all the mail I get and take you off the applicant list. Once again, thank you for your interest in the position. Please remember to complete the credit request above now and reply with the best time to hold the interview.

Sincerely,

Jane Vilmacleardot.gif

Human Resources

-----

Yup, that's a scam.

hummm I smell something fishy I bet that credit score linkt they provide is to get your SSN.....

this is my email - I never sent in any information about myself, just comments on the name.....

Re: Resume Show Details

From

To

Hi,

We really do appreciate your interest and want to say thanks for letting us know you're interested and contacting us about the position.

As the Human Resource department director I am happy to hear you are serious about the position.

You certainly seem qualified for our position and more so than the other seven individuals we received applications from, so we are happy about you contacting us.

I would like to speak with you to set up a time to talk to you further, perhaps next Thursday.

What we offer is first-rate benefits to all our full time employees, part time employees have limited benefits as they receive health care only.

Benefits include:

Medical and dental, eye care, life/disability insurance, tuition plans after 6 months, sick/vacation time and 401k.

The position will require you to work in a position that provides you access to company cash as well as customers’ credit card info and company goods and supplies so it's our policy that we do a financial and criminal background check on all employees to verify applicant registration info.

Anything more than a speeding ticket, such as a misdemeanor or felony will disqualify you from employment.

It's our corporate policy that we do a financial verification check on all employees to verify applicant registration information and citizenship to ensure that we don’t hire any illegal aliens.

Additionally please let us know:

-Whether you prefer a morning interview 9-12 or an afternoon interview 1-5

-2 personal references should we feel the need to contact them

-3 business references as well

-Working number to contact you and confirm your interview date

We ask that you make sure your information is accurate in your response to us

I will give you a tour of our facilities, discuss pay structure and go over job duties.

However, before I can schedule a formal meeting, we require that you obtain a recent credit score.

We enforce this because our company had a few bad incidents with prior employees taking advantage of access to company assets.

You can attain that here

http://www.guidecreditscore.com/?kt9oio=c860bs

PLEASE DO NOT send us your report. Instead print it out and bring a copy to the interview as we will need to have it on file.

Since this is just a pre-screen formality your actual score will not affect your chances of being hired.

If you do not wish to send in a recent credit check, unfortunately we will need to speak with our second choice.

We are looking to fill this position immediately so do not hesitate.

Reply with the "task completed" and an availability time to set up an interview.

Have a great Thursday

Brenda Collins

Human Resource department director

<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

To unsubscribe and opt out,<a

href="http://www.dnemyemail.com">please click

here</a> PO BOX 2536 Greensboro NC 27406

I found one on Craigslist Anchorage, the phone number in the header is a Cayman Island area code. I'm not going to reply nor do I suggest that anyone else try to educate these scammers. It's a very convenient way to identify phishing efforts. It'll be much harder when they start offering $85/hr. :)

Physician Assistant (anchorage)

. Part of the responsibilties would include examing patients, checking patients medical history, diagnosing, interpreting and treating wound care patients, all procedures involved are performed at the bedside.

• Compensation: $15.00 per hour
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Posting ID: 3453842765

Posted: 2012-12-13, 10:43AM AKST

email to a friend

hummm I smell something fishy I bet that credit score linkt they provide is to get your SSN.....

this is my email - I never sent in any information about myself, just comments on the name.....

Re: Resume Show Details

From

To

Hi,

We really do appreciate your interest and want to say thanks for letting us know you're interested and contacting us about the position.

As the Human Resource department director I am happy to hear you are serious about the position.

You certainly seem qualified for our position and more so than the other seven individuals we received applications from, so we are happy about you contacting us.

I would like to speak with you to set up a time to talk to you further, perhaps next Thursday.

What we offer is first-rate benefits to all our full time employees, part time employees have limited benefits as they receive health care only.

Benefits include:

Medical and dental, eye care, life/disability insurance, tuition plans after 6 months, sick/vacation time and 401k.

The position will require you to work in a position that provides you access to company cash as well as customers’ credit card info and company goods and supplies so it's our policy that we do a financial and criminal background check on all employees to verify applicant registration info.

Anything more than a speeding ticket, such as a misdemeanor or felony will disqualify you from employment.

It's our corporate policy that we do a financial verification check on all employees to verify applicant registration information and citizenship to ensure that we don’t hire any illegal aliens.

Additionally please let us know:

-Whether you prefer a morning interview 9-12 or an afternoon interview 1-5

-2 personal references should we feel the need to contact them

-3 business references as well

-Working number to contact you and confirm your interview date

We ask that you make sure your information is accurate in your response to us

I will give you a tour of our facilities, discuss pay structure and go over job duties.

However, before I can schedule a formal meeting, we require that you obtain a recent credit score.

We enforce this because our company had a few bad incidents with prior employees taking advantage of access to company assets.

You can attain that here

http://www.guidecreditscore.com/?kt9oio=c860bs

PLEASE DO NOT send us your report. Instead print it out and bring a copy to the interview as we will need to have it on file.

Since this is just a pre-screen formality your actual score will not affect your chances of being hired.

If you do not wish to send in a recent credit check, unfortunately we will need to speak with our second choice.

We are looking to fill this position immediately so do not hesitate.

Reply with the "task completed" and an availability time to set up an interview.

Have a great Thursday

Brenda Collins

Human Resource department director

<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

To unsubscribe and opt out,<a

href="http://www.dnemyemail.com">please click

here</a> PO BOX 2536 Greensboro NC 27406

Unbelievable how many people take advantage of other people in times like these, particularly since we are still in a recession or to some still recovering from it. :mad:

Vanrees - Apparently you missed the point here...this is a SCAM. They are phishing for people's SSN and other information so they can perpetrate identity fraud. This is not an actual PA job offer, or any other job offer for that matter. It is a SCAM!

I am quite aware of the fact that it's a scam, but thank you for your concern.

• 2 weeks later...

from the page

Physician Assistant - Temple

Tracking Code6000-294Job DescriptionSUMMARY

Treats and provides health care services to patients under direction and responsibility of physician. A Physician Assistant is a Registered Nurse who has received specialized training (often at a graduate level) in diagnosing and treating illnesses and providing health care maintenance. The nursing home/skilled nursing facility based Advanced Provider works in conjunction with physicians in skilled nursing facilities to ensure patients are appropriately managed in the sub-acute and/or long-term care setting. The Practitioner will provide direct (hands-on) care in nursing homes/skilled facilities with a goal to improve quality and prevent unnecessary re-admissions to the acute care setting.

Statements like this happen more then you think - they take the NP add - and substitute PA for it and repost it.....

yeah no very accurate

Archived