Class of 2015

I am finding it a little difficult to sort through all the posts looking for who has been accepted to the class of 2015. That said, I thought why not start a post. I noticed a Facebook link for a 2015 class group, but not sure if anyone of the 2015 accepted are there, looks like the 2014 class.

I will try to be better about checking the site. Send me a message if you need anything, I already live in Henderson.

And see you in July at orientation.

Bob Nydam

Hi Bob,

Thanks for starting this thread. I was also with you on the 10/17 interview and will be joining you again in July! I am also having a hard time with the Facebook group although I clicked on the provided link and clicked join group on the Facebook site. Would you like for me to start a new Facebook page for us and I'll invite those from the forums who have been accepted?

Hey classmates! I joined the FB group too but haven't been accepted to it yet. I think the class of 2014 is in the group too because I remember during the interview they said they would pair us up with them for like a buddy system? They may just be waiting for the finalize list of confirmed students. That's my guess! Also, I interviewed 10/17 too ... I was one of the girls, from Berkeley. 7 months to go!

Judith Flandez

Haha, thanks evil monkey!

To be perfectly honest, I actually contacted the school to confirm that I was indeed accepted because my request to join the other facebook group was being ignored despite actually sending a message to the admin of the group. I'm happy that (1) the school verified I was a student of the 2015 class and (2) I wasn't the only one experiencing this. LOL

Congratulations everyone. It was I who made the "old" group, but we're waiting for the finalized list of students after all the interviews. I kind of jumped the gun on that, sorry. By waiting, hopefully we (the 2014s) can share helpful advice to everyone without having to say it all twice. Many of us have joined that group already in preparation for you all. As for what you can do now to get ready, I would suggest you do fun things/relax because once school starts you will be very very busy. Do feel free to request to join, that way you won't miss anything once we do get going. https://www.facebook.com/groups/131022940381085/ Even if you don't have a facebook, I would recommend this. I never used facebook much, but OUR group has been a valuable resource.

Congratulations everyone. It was I who made the "old" group, but we're waiting for the finalized list of students after all the interviews. I kind of jumped the gun on that, sorry. By waiting, hopefully we (the 2014s) can share helpful advice to everyone without having to say it all twice. Many of us have joined that group already in preparation for you all. As for what you can do now to get ready, I would suggest you do fun things/relax because once school starts you will be very very busy. Do feel free to request to join, that way you won't miss anything once we do get going. https://www.facebook.com/groups/131022940381085/ Even if you don't have a facebook, I would recommend this. I never used facebook much, but OUR group has been a valuable resource.

Accept my request to join! I'm Class of 2015. My name is Anthony Ambrosino, btw :-D

When do you plan on getting going / inviting people? Some of us are already having dialogs with one another and helping one another to prep for when we begin in July such as finding grants, scholarships, and etc. Others have tried to make contact with your page admins as well without reply for a couple weeks asking to be accepted to the group.

Last year interviews were done by mid-Dec., but this year they are trying to stretch it out a little longer. I don't know what the timeframe is. When we know, then we'll accept people to the group and start conversations about it.

I'm sorry, I'm an admin and I've not recieved any messages. Perhaps facebook doesn't accept messages from non-group-members. I really don't know what happened.

Rest assured, there will be time enough to answer all your questions. We just want those questions to be seen by all, so we need to wait just a while more. It is exciting, I know, but enjoy the next month or so worry free (you can't even do financial aid stuff until after you file taxes so that puts you in Feb. at least).

I interviewed in November and i was the first subgroup of second group interviews and they said that the fourth session for this groups interview would be mid December. So my assumption is that the third main group should interview in January and so everyone would know their result by Feb.

There is no interview or essay. You have an orientation for 1-2 hours then a tour and interview. You will be interviewed by 2 people at the same time, and everyone's experience is different because they have your application right in front of them and formulate a lot of their questions from that. I would say that as long as you know what you put in your application and essays, why you want to be a PA instead of a NP/MD/DO/PT etc. and why TUN, you'll do well.

First of all, Congrats to all who got accepted to Touro University Nevada PA program! :)

I am PA 2014 attending Touro so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me! (I might be a bit slow responding because its exam period right now and I am not super good with this website)

PA2015 have facebook group so if you are accepted please request and we will accept you! It just took us a while to accept because we just got the copy of the accepted students. Link is https://www.facebook.com/groups/131022940381085/ We (PA2014) are also the members of the class group as well so feel free to ask questions on the group and we will answer as much as we can!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived