Elon University PA Program

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I applied early in June and have not received any interview invite yet. Emailed the other day and was simply told the committee is being very conservative on how many interview invitations have been sent and that I should receive an update (I guess as to whether I'll get an interview or not) by the beginning of January. This is my top choice but it's not looking real bright seeing as I applied so early and haven't heard anything even though they've already sent out some invites :/

Hey! I talked to them a few weeks ago after I received the link to the webpage. I was told the exact same thing - they have offered a few interviews, but are "being conservative" about offering interviews and it won't be until the new year until I should expect to hear anything. Which was definitely discouraging!! But I suppose it's better than just being rejected, eh? :)

Good luck to you all...and hopefully we will start hearing things soon!!!

I emailed a question about interviews as well, 11/8. This is exactly what I received:

"Thank you for your email. Your application is, in fact, complete and under review.

The committee has only offered a limited number of interview offers at this time -they are waiting until more applications come in later this fall to offer moreinterviews. We appreciate your patience. The interviews don't begin until Januaryand there are still plenty of interview spaces available. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me directly."so, basically, same thing. everyone hang in there! this waiting game isn't fun!</pre>

Hey everyone -

I am disappointed to tell you that our application decision is actually available on that website that they emailed us a while ago...the student website that you have to log in to access. So, I too was told that it wouldn't be until the new year. But last night I checked, on a whim, and BAM there it is "Admission Denied". Ouch! Then it says "if you have any questions contact suchandsuch". It was sorta a crappy way to find out - considering that even the well established schools at least send you an email or a letter! I'm not sure I ever would've known had I not checked that website. It was definitely a shock to find out that way. Oh well. Good luck to the rest of you! AND CHECK THAT DARN WEBSITE!! :)

Hey everyone -

I am disappointed to tell you that our application decision is actually available on that website that they emailed us a while ago...the student website that you have to log in to access. So, I too was told that it wouldn't be until the new year. But last night I checked, on a whim, and BAM there it is "Admission Denied". Ouch! Then it says "if you have any questions contact suchandsuch". It was sorta a crappy way to find out - considering that even the well established schools at least send you an email or a letter! I'm not sure I ever would've known had I not checked that website. It was definitely a shock to find out that way. Oh well. Good luck to the rest of you! AND CHECK THAT DARN WEBSITE!! :)

I am sorry where did you see that under Admission status?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived