Tacoma Class #1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mistercire,

I was thinking the same so I went and started a load of laundry and washed the dishes...! I presumed that the invites if in email form would be sent out as a blind carbon copy group email. Although you might be right, I think I will keep checking on here as well as my email throughout the evening...

Congrats to everyone that got an invite, & good luck to everyone still waiting. Lily, I'm happy for you. Travis, still hoping you get an invite. Tracie already got in! Way to go, Tracie. Trying to think of anyone else that I've met in person from last year or, our little interview meeting we had in Auburn, that are applying.

Anyway, I hope we all get good news.

BTW, were any of the invites from today for Yakima applicants?

I understand your panic sburch! I think that the second round interviews won't happen until after the first rounds are complete, it is my assumption that that would be the second or third week in Jan, I bet those invites go out in the next week. Hang in there!

Oh Gosh, I hope you are right. This waiting is killing me!!

Best of luck to all of you who have received interviews, just stay calm, get some beta blockers if possible, and BE YOURSELF. Canned responses or rehearsed speeches aren't welcome from what I picked up on (of course I went in there and simply blathered on and on), they seemed to hit those people pretty hard. You get to be part of an history making moment in UW Medex's history, be proud of that!

Okay, no time to panic. I'm not certain what it means that 4 people received an email yesterday and no one that is on here received one today. It seems unrealistic that there would be around 30 applicants that also received the invite that are not on here, right? Well, that is how I am keeping myself calm over the weekend. I wish everyone the best and keep the faith. It's not over yet..! Lets hope for some news early next week and not put too much stock into the unknown.

Travis

Archived