Tacoma Class #1

Nice to see so many posts since yesterday. I am curious as to how many seats will be available for the Tacoma class? Is it going to be a significant increase in MEDEX total student body or are they going to accept less for Yakima and just have Tacoma as an additional site to train with 2 smaller class sizes i.e. Yakima & Tacoma. I interviewed in Yakima last year, the room where we did our testing/information session was the class that Yakima students used for lecture and it was pretty small. I know that they did not fill to capacity this years Yakima class. That is the origin of my thought that maybe Yakima and Tacoma will both be smaller than what Yakima previously accepted (roughly 27). I am not trying to get mixed up in some numbers game, but as you all know our minds can do some pretty tricky things while we wait to hear about interviews.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahaha.....We'll make a great group huh! I heard a recent interview on NPR suggesting that OCD is a good thing! The interviewee stated that it is a sign of good multitasking skills!!!! I say YES to that!!! What scholarship sites are you looking at mister? I should probably be doing the same thing.

ps. I made the cardinal sin in my essay....."Physicians Assistant" vs "Physician Assistant"....I agonized over it and in the end went with the advise of my PA friend to make it grammatically correct, as in context of my sentence....I think that it was a BIG No No!!

I am willing to bet serious money that the possessive S will not be a reason (if you don't get accepted) that you are rejected from the program. They look at a much bigger picture.

Congrats Lilly! I haven't heard anything yet. :-_-:

Oh, don't worry. I was just talking to another applicant, he hasn't received his...YET. So, just from reading previous threads, invites seem to come in staggered throughout 1-2 days. So hang in there, and I will be sending you positive thoughts. Keep us posted.

Oh, don't worry. I was just talking to another applicant, he hasn't received his...YET. So, just from reading previous threads, invites seem to come in staggered throughout 1-2 days. So hang in there, and I will be sending you positive thoughts. Keep us posted.

Thank you! I'll be sure to post if I hear anything.

Archived