On 11/14/2023 at 9:51 PM, Stressed2023 said:

Like at all?  I’m confused because person above said they were told they moved up 1 spot. 

Do we know how many people got off the waitlist thus far? 

9 hours ago, FuturePA78274 said:

Yeah, I was confused as well that’s why I emailed PJ and he told me my position hasn’t moved on the waitlist. I emailed him a little over a week ago. I don’t think anyone has come off the waitlist yet 

PJ emailed me on October 16th to say I moved one spot, maybe he means since then, there has been no movement on the waitlist.. I'm not sure!

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update for anyone awaiting updates on the waitlist. I started as #2 on the waitlist, but have been sitting as #1 on the waitlist for the last 6 weeks or so. I was just informed I have been offered an acceptance earlier today! Hopefully everyone else should be hearing updates regarding their movement on the waitlist in the next few days. I wish everyone the best of luck! This has been quite the journey, but I’m incredibly excited for this new chapter to be starting soon. If anyone has any questions please let me know, I’ll answer the best I can. You are all so capable, just stick with it!

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2023 at 6:18 PM, ArsenalfanprePA said:

Just an update for anyone awaiting updates on the waitlist. I started as #2 on the waitlist, but have been sitting as #1 on the waitlist for the last 6 weeks or so. I was just informed I have been offered an acceptance earlier today! Hopefully everyone else should be hearing updates regarding their movement on the waitlist in the next few days. I wish everyone the best of luck! This has been quite the journey, but I’m incredibly excited for this new chapter to be starting soon. If anyone has any questions please let me know, I’ll answer the best I can. You are all so capable, just stick with it!

im assuming classes have started.. any drops?

• 1 month later...