On 9/13/2023 at 11:19 PM, Maddi said:

I haven’t even gotten those emails. The only thing I have gotten is an interview invite and a follow up email stating that they couldn’t give me my first choice interview date

I still haven't received a confirmed a date and it's interview week lol. Doing all I can to get in contact. 

48 minutes ago, PrePA4Now2023 said:

Anyone, anything?

Still nothing. I don't expect to hear anything this week anymore. @AshPrePA1 said they'd "probably" meet Wednesday, so there's no telling when they'll get the time after that to call or send out emails. 

Looking back at previous years threads, I see where decisions were released as early as September 25th-ish to as late as October 7th-ish.... so I'm gonna get my hopes down for hearing this week and get antsy if next week passes without hearing anything. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cellsatwork said:

Hopefully tomorrow we get news ^.^ 

I hope so! Looks like they call in the morning, in past years. So I’m kinda out of hope for today lol. Killin me! 

CASPA page stated that we will know by the 30th, which is kinda weird since that’s a Saturday. 

Edited by MyName

It is confirmed, they will definitely be making phone calls tomorrow. Probably will make them mid-day or late afternoon on their way out of the office. 

So yea, I'll probably be tachycardic and jumping every time my phone gets a notification all day tomorrow... I'm sure they'll send emails too if you miss the call....fingers crossed that everyone gets the result they want!