PA Schools updated

• Administrator

All,

PA programs have been verified against ARC-PA's current list of 303 programs. Because of the number, I've moved each PA program as a sub-forum of their state.

Several have been moved to a 'closed programs' folder, and one not-currently-accredited program has been moved to 'Schools under development'

I've moved some threads from the general discussion and programs under development into their schools' new forums, but there's more to be done. If you see a thread in the wrong place after July 10, 2023, post here and one of the moderators (@EMEDPA, @True Anomaly, @ventana, @LT_Oneal_PAC) will move things into place.

Since I've touched every single PA program today, I'm sure I've made some errors. If you see one, please reply to this thread with what the problem is: Bad program URL, wrong state, etc.

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
15 hours ago, lavishwatermelon said:

I couldn't find it, so my apologies if it exists, and I just didn't see. Is there a forum for Notre Dame of Maryland University that just recently received accredidation-provisional status?

Recently as in it's now the 304th program? If it's new since what was published as of July 4th, it won't have its own folder yet.

• 2 months later...